Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/13/2021 10:48:22 PM EDT
I’m not looking for skinny jeans but the issue OCP pants are so baggy I feel like they’re in the way.

Any other options?
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:31:44 PM EDT
[#1]
If it really bugs you the alterations place on base can probably tailor them for you, but everyone will think you're a massive fag.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:38:43 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
If it really bugs you the alterations place on base can probably tailor them for you, but everyone will think you're a massive fag.
View Quote

The only time I’ve ever seen someone in skinny legged utilities  was on one of Swarzkopf’s aides.
Link Posted: 1/13/2021 11:53:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Vertx does some multicam. I 'm not sure if that passes as OCP. Not as baggy as issued BDUs.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:00:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:13:53 AM EDT
[#5]
I’m not military, just looking for some camo pants I can wear hunting and so forth. I have an OCP rain shell someone gave me an the pattern/colors work really well in my area so I thought I’d try some pants. The ones tried were small/regular and they were fine in the legs but fit like clown pants in the hips and waist.

I’m 5-9, 155 and wear 28” waist 30” length jeans. I can’t buy a suit off the rack to have tailored either. I wear a 40” jacket and they typically come with a 34” waist pants and I wear a 28.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 1:45:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Patagonia and Crye G3 are not baggy on me.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 12:50:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Just about everyone makes multicam pants, and if you're not worried about having to be uniform compliant then multicam and OCP work well enough together.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 3:34:15 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I’m not military, just looking for some camo pants I can wear hunting and so forth. I have an OCP rain shell someone gave me an the pattern/colors work really well in my area so I thought I’d try some pants. The ones tried were small/regular and they were fine in the legs but fit like clown pants in the hips and waist.

I’m 5-9, 155 and wear 28” waist 30” length jeans. I can’t buy a suit off the rack to have tailored either. I wear a 40” jacket and they typically come with a 34” waist pants and I wear a 28.
View Quote

The triangle proportions.

My Beyond A9-A are the most streamlined of the more Gucci style pants I've used (although I hear the Crye G4 are pretty trim).

For reference I've got Crye G3 field and combat, Patagonia L9, and the regular OCPs.

In order of bagginess it would be OCP > Crye > Patagonia > Beyond.

Worth noting is that most of the combat pants will have additional adjustments at least along the knee and cuff to get the pants to be more trim.
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Have you tried leg day?

The slimmest fit uniform pants seem to be the hot weathers, make my ass look great

Baggiest seem to be the FRACU's

standard OCPs seem to be in the middle.

ETA, thought this was for uniform wear. No idea beyond the ones I already mentioned, I'm not cool enough to wear Cryes or Patagucci
Link Posted: 1/14/2021 4:09:41 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Have you tried leg day?

The slimmest fit uniform pants seem to be the hot weathers, make my ass look great

Baggiest seem to be the FRACU's

standard OCPs seem to be in the middle.

ETA, thought this was for uniform wear. No idea beyond the ones I already mentioned, I'm not cool enough to wear Cryes or Patagucci
View Quote

My legs are swole, bro. The baggyness is in the hips and waist.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:31:34 AM EDT
[#11]
The new army hot weather uniform is 100% more fitted and comfortable. Probably slightly less durable but I’ll never go back.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 4:51:17 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The new army hot weather uniform is 100% more fitted and comfortable. Probably slightly less durable but I’ll never go back.
View Quote

Yeah but you won't look as cool as with Crye/Beyond/Patagonia
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top