Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 3/2/2022 11:55:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-]
Okay, my old thread fell into archives, so reviving it as we've had a huge influx of LR owners in the past 3 years since I last did this.

So, what is this jazz you ask? It's a LabRadar Data Consolidation Tool!

For those that are uninitiated, the LabRadar is THE chronograph to have.  However, it is not perfect.  One of the more annoying things about the LR is the way in which it manages files.  Every series gets its own folder.  Within that folder, there is a summary file, and then a folder of shots.  When you enter that folder, you have individual shot files.  It literally writes a workbook for every shot.  Annoying!

Here is how it looks, as it comes from the SD Card:

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

So, the tool I created is a VBA driven consolidation tool that takes all the data in ALL those spreadsheets, and consolidates it into a single workbook.  What's better, is the tool can pull series in at any time! So, you can just keep a "master" workbook that you just import new series into every time you get back from the range.

Here is what the tool looks like when you open it:

Attachment Attached File

It has instructions, and the disclaimer that I am in NO way affiliated with LR...I am just a happy customer that saw an opportunity to improve the process for myself. Then I told others about it and shared it.

You click import, and a status bar splash screen will appear to let you know that it is importing the data.

The end result is a single tab for each series.  Create a new series on the LR, and it will end up as its own tab, with each shot in that series all in the same tab.

Here is an example, instructional screen grab of what is included in this newly created tab:

Attachment Attached File

The top left has some administrative stuff: Device ID (Your LR ID), Series number, number of shots in series, and the units that the unit is set to for velocity, distance, kinetic energy, and bullet mass.  These are typically unchanged. Then below that are the stats of the series: Mean Velocity, STD Dev, ES, etc etc. Note these are formulas, and update in real time if you delete shots from the series (more on that later).

In the yellow section at the top, you enter in the recipe details: Load Description, Projectile, Powder, Primer, and Case info.  The projectile weight is then used to calculate the KE and PF in the chart below.

There are two charts shown, each with heat maps to show, visually, the different velocities, and can be used to QUICKLY identify shots that may have inaccurate readings. The velocity table is on the left, and the KE is on the right, each with their own color gradients.  To the right of each shot in the tables, there is a gray "Delete" button. Clicking this will remove that shot from the sheet.  The stats of that series will then be updated in real time to reflect the change.  This is NOT possible in the original data...if you wanted to delete a shot, you had to do it on the unit itself (or trough the app) before pulling it off the SD card.

At the bottom of the tab is the readings of the individual shots...this includes time, velocity, distance, and SNR.  This again allows you to quickly spot shots with inaccurate readings.  You can also use this data to calculate BCs if you like Calculus.

That pretty much sums it up!

Expecations:

• I expect you to tell me you're giving this a whirl.  I'm providing this free of charge...the least you can do is tell me you're using it. I want to know if my effort is actually being utilized/appreciated.

• I expect feedback.  If there is something that isn't working correctly, please tell me.  I'm not a professional programmer, and I'm only a sample size of 1, so there may be bugs. The goal is to fix bugs and also implement changes and improvements/capabilities that do not exist today in the tool.  I want this to be a tool for the people. So please tell me what you'd like to see in it.

• Please have a respectable, open discussion in this thread.  All responses in relation to the above two bullet points can be posted directly in this thread, via email, via private message, whatever. I don't care, but I'd prefer you at least help keep this an active discussion as I want this to be a living thread.  The last one fell into the archives pretty fast, and once that happens I can't update the link to the file, etc, and then I get emails asking for help on a file I haven't updated in ages for the rest of time.

So, now that you made it through this wall of text, here is the file! Let me know what you think!

LabRadar Data Consolidation Tool V1.0.4c

@lilMAC25
@arowneragain
@Redarts
@BuckeyeRifleman
@rob78
@DevilDog0402
@wildearp
@magnum_99
@montyw42
@MrEG
@RePp
@762SR25
@NFA-Joe
@popnfresh
@Kuraki
@AKSnowRider
@JQ66
@SeaDog951
@jakjakman
@AeroEngineer
@Haveme1
@MadCowRacer
@optoisolator
@Bubbatheredneck
@ppknut
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:05:09 AM EDT
[Last Edit: KalmanPhilter] [#1]
That looks extremely useful.  Thanks for being considerate enough to re-post the fruit of your labor after a 3 year hiatus. There was a recent Lab Radar thread in GD, so maybe cross-posting this as a link over there will get some interest.

Thanks again.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:15:06 AM EDT
[Last Edit: ronemus] [#2]
I'm glad you reposted - I had no Idea the tool existed.  I'll certainly try it out. Thank you!

You'll probably find a group of eager users on the Accurate Shooter forums if you post there.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:43:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks OP.  I have downloaded your file and hope to test it out this weekend.  Last Saturday, I made some new test loads with 125gr Blue Bullets and True Blue.  I will let you know if I run into any issues.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:53:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Thanks OP....I assume this isn't programed for Mac either....
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 4:23:50 AM EDT
[#5]
I also wasn’t aware of this tool
I will try it out once I make a range trip that requires my LabRadar.
Most of my load development is done once the snow melts so it may be a little while.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 9:03:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AKSnowRider:
View Quote

To be honest I am not 100% sure it works. I know you can get Excel for Mac, but I am not sure if all of the reference libraries are ported over or not.

I'll have to play around and see.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 12:09:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Originally Posted By -Obsessed-:
Okay, my old thread fell into archives, so reviving it as we've had a huge influx of LR owners in the past 3 years since I last did this.

For those that are uninitiated, the LabRadar is THE chronograph to have.  However, it is not perfect.  One of the more annoying things about the LR is the way in which it manages files.  Every series gets its own folder.  Within that folder, there is a summary file, and then a folder of shots.  When you enter that folder, you have individual shot files.  It literally writes a workbook for every shot.  Annoying!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-1_jpg-2299445.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-2_jpg-2299446.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-3_jpg-2299447.JPG

So, the tool I created is a VBA driven consolidation tool that takes all the data in ALL those spreadsheets, and consolidates it into a single workbook.  What's better, is the tool can pull series in at any time! So, you can just keep a "master" workbook that you just import new series into every time you get back from the range.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/LR-Welcome_jpg-2299448.JPG

It has instructions, and the disclaimer that I am in NO way affiliated with LR...I am just a happy customer that saw an opportunity to improve the process for myself. Then I told others about it and shared it.

You click import, and a status bar splash screen will appear to let you know that it is importing the data.

The end result is a single tab for each series.  Create a new series on the LR, and it will end up as its own tab, with each shot in that series all in the same tab.

Here is an example, instructional screen grab of what is included in this newly created tab:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/LR-Details_jpg-2299452.JPG

The top left has some administrative stuff: Device ID (Your LR ID), Series number, number of shots in series, and the units that the unit is set to for velocity, distance, kinetic energy, and bullet mass.  These are typically unchanged. Then below that are the stats of the series: Mean Velocity, STD Dev, ES, etc etc. Note these are formulas, and update in real time if you delete shots from the series (more on that later).

In the yellow section at the top, you enter in the recipe details: Load Description, Projectile, Powder, Primer, and Case info.  The projectile weight is then used to calculate the KE and PF in the chart below.

There are two charts shown, each with heat maps to show, visually, the different velocities, and can be used to QUICKLY identify shots that may have inaccurate readings. The velocity table is on the left, and the KE is on the right, each with their own color gradients.  To the right of each shot in the tables, there is a gray "Delete" button. Clicking this will remove that shot from the sheet.  The stats of that series will then be updated in real time to reflect the change.  This is NOT possible in the original data...if you wanted to delete a shot, you had to do it on the unit itself (or trough the app) before pulling it off the SD card.

At the bottom of the tab is the readings of the individual shots...this includes time, velocity, distance, and SNR.  This again allows you to quickly spot shots with inaccurate readings.  You can also use this data to calculate BCs if you like Calculus.

View Quote

Thanks for posting this!

I downloaded a copy.  Of course I need to find a LabRadar in stock to purchase before I can use it

Hopefully before the summer starts I can grab a LabRadar.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:31:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:36:18 PM EDT
[#9]
I haven't used my labradar in a while but I subscribed and plan on using this once I dig it back out during spring.

Thank you OP for sharing.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 3:50:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Originally Posted By dryflash3:
@-Obsessed-

Archive toggle set to keep this thread out of the archives.
View Quote

Thanks DF3! Much appreciated!
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 4:19:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 7:53:06 PM EDT
[#12]
Outstanding!… Thank you for sharing. Quick question, Pardon my ignorance but what is SNR?
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 8:10:15 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#13]
Originally Posted By remi870:
Outstanding!… Thank you for sharing. Quick question, Pardon my ignorance but what is SNR?
View Quote

Signal to Noise ratio.  Basically how much static did the doppler picks up when reading the shot. You want more signal, and less noise, so a higher SNR is better.

For a LR, once the SNR drops below 30 data starts to get a bit sketchy. It usually falls off pretty quick, and then you know that's where to stop paying attention to the data.
Link Posted: 3/3/2022 11:19:53 PM EDT
[#14]
Thank you for educating me… Awesome spreadsheet and thank you again for sharing!
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 2:32:47 AM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for sharing this version! I used V1.0.0 previously.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 7:27:46 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for sharing! I downloaded it this morning and will play I mean do some evaluation with it this weekend with some archived data.  I'll use it with new info once our local range opens back up from some renovations. I've had my Labradar less than a year, but am really enjoying it.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:31:03 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#17]
As an FYI, I'm currently working on 1.0.3.

Only thing I'm working to implement currently is automatic shot by shot BC calculation.

I tried it out on 110 Black Tips and I got exactly what is published (0.289) so that's a good sign.

Attachment Attached File

Trying to figure out a way to enable me to add it retroactively in case the tabs are already populated.

Would you guys like to see stats on the BC? Average BC, ES, Std Dev? Or is just seeing it above each shot good enough?
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 8:45:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Thanks!  

About to download and hopefully use next weekend.
Link Posted: 3/4/2022 9:15:47 PM EDT
[#19]
Would you guys like to see stats on the BC? Average BC, ES, Std Dev? Or is just seeing it above each shot good enough?
View Quote

Having been a lab rat all my life, I'd definitely like all the stats I can get, but at a minimum the average and SD.  Seeing the BC for each shot would be nice to evaluate bullet uniformity.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 11:56:04 AM EDT
[Last Edit: lilMAC25] [#20]

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-1_jpg-2299445.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-2_jpg-2299446.JPGhttps://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/Tree-3_jpg-2299447.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/LR-Welcome_jpg-2299448.JPG

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/LR-Details_jpg-2299452.JPG

Expecations:

• I expect you to tell me you're giving this a whirl.  I'm providing this free of charge...the least you can do is tell me you're using it. I want to know if my effort is actually being utilized/appreciated.

• I expect feedback.  If there is something that isn't working correctly, please tell me.  I'm not a professional programmer, and I'm only a sample size of 1, so there may be bugs. The goal is to fix bugs and also implement changes and improvements/capabilities that do not exist today in the tool.  I want this to be a tool for the people. So please tell me what you'd like to see in it.

• Please have a respectable, open discussion in this thread.  All responses in relation to the above two bullet points can be posted directly in this thread, via email, via private message, whatever. I don't care, but I'd prefer you at least help keep this an active discussion as I want this to be a living thread.  The last one fell into the archives pretty fast, and once that happens I can't update the link to the file, etc, and then I get emails asking for help on a file I haven't updated in ages for the rest of time.

So, now that you made it through this wall of text, here is the file! Let me know what you think!

LabRadar Data Consolidation Tool V1.0.2

@lilMAC25
@arowneragain
@Redarts
@BuckeyeRifleman
@rob78
@DevilDog0402
@wildearp
@magnum_99
@montyw42
@MrEG
@RePp
@762SR25
@NFA-Joe
@popnfresh
@Kuraki
@AKSnowRider
@JQ66
@SeaDog951
@jakjakman
@AeroEngineer
@Haveme1
@MadCowRacer
@optoisolator
@Bubbatheredneck
@ppknut
View Quote

FANTASTIC stuff!

Of course, since we discussed this in my Labradar thread in GD, I accepted a post Orion elsewhere within the state and all my energy has been going to tearing down presses and making the house ready to sell.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 11:19:36 AM EDT
[#21]
I just wanted to say thanks for the tag. I am looking for in-stock labradars now. My old shooting chrony is definitely dead. The display works, but the sensors don't register shots.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 11:32:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Tao] [#22]
Hell yes. I'm in the process of consolidating all my reloading data on my NAS. This will make the LR data a million times easier to wrangle.

View Quote

The easier important final numbers are to find, the better.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 10:59:19 AM EDT
[#23]
As an FYI, I'm currently working on 1.0.3.

View Quote

This is great. Thanks for doing this.

I normally just write down the data I want to keep in my reloading logbook, but this will make it much easier to keep all data in one spot. Will download and start using this. It might be a while before I can use it, but will let you know what I think asap.

Definitely include BC stats with the update. That will be great info to have. Thanks again!
Link Posted: 3/17/2022 10:17:05 PM EDT
[#24]
Thank you sir!  I have one of these but I haven't had time to try out yet.  This and the thread in GD are motivating me to hit the range and try it.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 8:29:32 AM EDT
[#25]
-Obsessed-

Thank you!  Much appreciated.

Link Posted: 3/30/2022 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#26]
So has anyone actually went shooting and has this been able to test it?

Still working on the BC addition. As soon as I posted that I found out I was getting a new job at my employer so been working on prepping for that.
Link Posted: 3/31/2022 9:18:40 AM EDT
[#27]
I'm going to the range today. I will get back to you with some feedback in the next day or two. Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/18/2022 10:41:29 AM EDT
[#28]
Has anyone heard any updates on when these might start to show up in stock again?
Link Posted: 4/19/2022 6:37:53 AM EDT
[#29]
Supply chain issues are the culprit, so whenever those get resolved.  

A few do trickle out once in a while and are sold out almost instantly.

I suspect they will be unobtanium for quite a while.
Link Posted: 4/23/2022 7:44:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Our local LDWF range opened back up so I had the opportunity to check out some 9mm loads with True Blue and RMR 124gr JHPs yesterday.  Your software worked wonderfully!!!  I was easily able to delete a shot from a string!  Thanks so much for doing this!!!!  FWIW it looks like 5.6 grains of True Blue with the RMR 124 grain MPR (not the new Nuke), bottom right, is what I'm settling on.  992 FPS from my Hellcat.

Link Posted: 4/23/2022 7:47:19 AM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#31]
Originally Posted By Bandit432:
Our local LDWF range opened back up so I had the opportunity to check out some 9mm loads with True Blue and RMR 124gr JHPs yesterday.  Your software worked wonderfully!!!  I was easily able to delete a shot from a string!  Thanks so much for doing this!!!!  FWIW it looks like 5.6 grains of True Blue with the RMR 124 grain MPR (not the new Nuke), bottom right, is what I'm settling on.  992 FPS from my Hellcat.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/245645/20220422_123255-2358778.jpg
View Quote

Glad to hear it!

I'm going to try to carve out time to work on the BC integration this week sometime. I've been owing a few photobools to my better half so it's been taking up most of my free time.

I did get to try two ladders of about 40 rounds each through the 458 SOCOM last night. I'll use those as a test.

My shoulder is sore today.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 4:37:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#32]
Hey Gang!

Sorry this has taken so long to update.  The OP now has a link to download version 1.0.3, which includes automatic G1 BC Calculation!

Some things to keep in mind...ideally, this is calculated over VERY long distances.  The shorter the distance, the less accurate it will be.  Couple that with the fact the LR can only track about 100 yards or so, and you get a less than perfect calculation.

That said, I've found it to be more than good enough for making custom drop charts, and the values I get seem to be VERY close to the published BCs of the given projectiles I use. In fact the test case for me creating this version were the Barnes 110gr black tips, and I get the exact BC a few times on the various shots in the string.

I plan on making an aggregation of the BC data (like ES, Mean, SD) at the top similar to how the velocities are aggregated, but that will come a bit later. I didn't want to delay the release of this any longer so you guys can at least get the calculations and you can aggregate them yourself if you feel so inclined until I can automate it.

Any feedback is appreciated. I haven't received much honestly...which is to say @Bandit432 replied above.
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 5:05:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Blowout] [#33]
Appreciate you doing the work on this! I honestly haven’t had a chance to get to the range lately but hope to remedy that soon.

I have some old data on a SD card I can plug in. I’ll probably try that first.

ETA: Just downloaded v1.0.3
Link Posted: 4/25/2022 10:00:19 PM EDT
[#34]

To be honest I am not 100% sure it works. I know you can get Excel for Mac, but I am not sure if all of the reference libraries are ported over or not.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes

I can confirm that unfortunately it does not work in Excel for Mac...

The import fails with a "Can't Create Object" runtime error which debug shows to be the result of Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

It looks like an incredibly useful tool. I may have to dig out an old PC just to run this!
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 1:54:08 PM EDT
[#35]
Originally Posted By Doug_A:

I can confirm that unfortunately it does not work in Excel for Mac...

The import fails with a "Can't Create Object" runtime error which debug shows to be the result of Set oFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")

It looks like an incredibly useful tool. I may have to dig out an old PC just to run this!
View Quote

That makes sense. I didn't consider the fact I have to use external library references which do NOT exist on a Mac.  The file system structure is different, with different libraries.

Sorry.

On the plus side, 1.0.4 is ready.  It now has aggregated BC data at the top!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 2:25:28 PM EDT
[#36]
This thread makes we want to get a LabRadar unit.

Nice work Obsessed!

-ZA
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:23:45 PM EDT
[#37]

That makes sense. I didn't consider the fact I have to use external library references which do NOT exist on a Mac.  The file system structure is different, with different libraries.

Sorry.

On the plus side, 1.0.4 is ready.  It now has aggregated BC data at the top!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/467079/unnamed_jpg-2362679.JPG
View Quote

So do I have to make Doug_A get down on his knees and beg?  Us Mac users sure would like too use your tool to.....
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:24:09 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AKSnowRider] [#38]
Dang hangfires...
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:30:10 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#39]

So do I have to make Doug_A get down on his knees and beg?  Us Mac users sure would like too use your tool to.....
View Quote

Let me play with the wife's MBP and see what I can figure out. You're lucky I recognize you and that you've never made me mad.

I had a realization between Mac users posts. No guarantees but I'll see what I can do.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:50:50 PM EDT
[#40]

Let me play with the wife's MBP and see what I can figure out. You're lucky I recognize you and that you've never made me mad.

I had a realization between Mac users posts. No guarantees but I'll see what I can do.
View Quote

Thanks Obsessed, I still don't mind making Doug_A get on his knees though....
I would put your program to good use..I just loaded up the first of the 245 grain Bergers to compare to my current 230 berger loads....

LtoR....factory 180 A-frame, 200 Barnes LRX, 230 Berger HT, 245 Berger EOL.....
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 6:53:36 PM EDT
[#41]

Thanks Obsessed, I still don't mind making Doug_A get on his knees though....
I would put your program to good use..I just loaded up the first of the 245 grain Bergers to compare to my current 230 berger loads....

LtoR....factory 180 A-frame, 200 Barnes LRX, 230 Berger HT, 245 Berger EOL.....
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/404934/IMG_7738_jpeg-2362977.JPG

View Quote

If you have a huge cache of data that is spit out by the LR I could run it and send it back. PM me if you're interested. It would have to be original LR output format.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:04:01 PM EDT
[#42]

If you have a huge cache of data that is spit out by the LR I could run it and send it back. PM me if you're interested. It would have to be original LR output format.
View Quote

I don't right now, but I may..I am on a wait to shoot deal while the kids get our move timeline figured out, between the daughter's new house and the son's wedding, they are conspiring to keep me away from the range...
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 7:30:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Wow! Impressive!! And thanks for sharing. Looks like a great tool. I’ll definitely put it to use the next time I’m out collecting data.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 9:28:25 PM EDT
[#44]

View Quote

If that would work, I'd do it! I've been married 35 years, I'm no stranger to begging...............
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:01:27 PM EDT
[#45]
Originally Posted By Doug_A:

If that would work, I'd do it! I've been married 35 years, I'm no stranger to begging...............
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:31:21 PM EDT
[#46]
The OP has v1.0.4 as a hot link, but the file downloads as v1.0.3. Am I missing something?
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 10:56:33 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#47]
Originally Posted By Blowout:
The OP has v1.0.4 as a hot link, but the file downloads as v1.0.3. Am I missing something?
View Quote

@Blowout

Oops. Missed renaming the file itself. If you open it, it should still be version 1.0.4. either way, should be fixed now.

Sorry 'bout that.
Link Posted: 4/26/2022 11:01:02 PM EDT
[#48]

@Blowout

Oops. Missed renaming the file itself. If you open it, it should still be version 1.0.4. either way, should be fixed now.

Sorry 'bout that.
View Quote

That worked!! Thank you!!!
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:04:21 PM EDT
[#49]
Big news, boys:

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:06:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: -Obsessed-] [#50]
Originally Posted By arowneragain:
Big news, boys:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/47056/labradar_light_JPG-2374116.JPG
View Quote

So basically, no change vs regular LabRadar? Since the BT module is worthless.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top