Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/7/2018 2:21:57 PM EDT
I’m leaning towards the Norotos (PVS-14 on a Rhino II), but could be swayed if the Wilcox is really that much better. Not a doorkicker, but I do plan on putting some time in with this setup and want to get a nice tight lockup. Does it make sense to stick with a Norotos shroud to match with s Norotos mount?

Any experience comparing the two?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 3:27:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/14/2018 5:32:17 AM EDT
[#2]
IMO someone who cares that much about nice tight lockups does not select the factory J Arm and a Rhino II. They select a dovetail like a Norotos Dual Dovetail or suffer the bendy J arm and often poor lockup with the bayonet. There can be a tiny amount of jiggling in my INVG mount to my L4 shrouds, but much less than my J arm movement. I use a tiny bit of loop velcro to take out that slop.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top