Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/29/2022 3:23:37 PM EDT
Does anyone know where I could get my hands on the cerakoted black Nomad-ti Precision Kit? I want a nomad ti, but I'd prefer the black cerakote that comes with this kit vs the matte silver with the regular nomad ti. I've been looking for months and I've never found any.

https://deadairsilencers.com/silencers/nomad-xeno-precision-kit/

Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:27:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Just pay someone to Cerakote it.  I purchased one from Capitol Armory, and just paid them to cerakote it while I waited on the stamp.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:30:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I've thought about this. I would prefer to have the cerakote done from the factory for warranty purposes, and the kit would be probably be a little cheaper when you account for the attachments.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 3:57:39 PM EDT
[#3]
I’d ask Hanson Brothers, Capital Armory, Quiet Riot, etc., maybe @Mageever.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 4:14:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've thought about this. I would prefer to have the cerakote done from the factory for warranty purposes, and the kit would be probably be a little cheaper when you account for the attachments.
View Quote
They have been OOS at distributors for over a year, I don't know if they are still producing them.

Dead Air will still warranty your can if someone else coats it, you can also just krylon it and touch up if it wears.
Link Posted: 9/30/2022 4:49:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
They have been OOS at distributors for over a year, I don't know if they are still producing them.

Dead Air will still warranty your can if someone else coats it, you can also just krylon it and touch up if it wears.
View Quote

Yeah, it's no big deal on the coating.  We don't care.

I know we still plan on selling some, but they're sold at a discount with the whole kit so it's hard to not fulfill normal orders first when the supply chain on titanium is so constrained right now.  

I'd LIKE to say we'll have some soon, but I'm not sure that our Sales side has decided to do so because we don't know what the plant will complete.  

Also, Capitol Armory is definitely who you want to cerakote cans.  They use C-series and it won't burn off.  Many small businesses use H-series.  While it's tough, it'll burn off--especially on a Nomad-Ti.  One fast mag on an AR will cause that stuff to bubble and burn.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top