Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2022 8:20:44 PM EDT
So I am currently utilizing a Mavic 2 Enterprise Adv for predator/nuisance hunting. Does anyone know of available aftermarket accessories , specifically IR lasers and IR spotlight?

If not, does anyone have experience with IR filter films/spray paints that could perhaps work good enough?
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 6:58:31 PM EDT
[#1]
I've never seen nor heard of any attachments like that, I have seen an IR spotlight for the big Matrice models but it was some super fancy thing that cost like $5500 bucks lol. I know they make the spotlight that you can add on to the enterprise Mavics, but I'm 99% sure it's LED so filters aren't going to work. I'm not sure if someone could take that and swap the LED's for IR ones but I think it would be of limited use because it's in a fixed position on top of the drone.
Link Posted: 9/24/2022 10:40:16 PM EDT
[#2]
The Luna ELIR3 is pretty light and I haven’t seen it negatively impact the flight characteristics of a Mavic when taped to it… works pretty well actually.

In minecraft.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top