Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/21/2022 4:37:25 PM EDT
If I’m trying to wear the night camo parka over my own clothes, do I need to find one that’s a size larger than what I wear?
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 5:51:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
IME, no:  they were sized larger in order to go over your normal uniform.

If you are borderline between sized then yes, go larger; otherwise normal size.
View Quote
This, same as the winter over-whites.  they are intentionally oversized.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#3]
It’s designed as an over garment so it is already designed to fit bigger than the size on the tag. It’s also a two piece parka with a removable liner.

I wear an XL T-shirt, and if I’m wearing the parka without liner over just a t-shirt a medium fits great.

My military uniform size is Large Regular. If I was wearing it as intended over a uniform blouse with the liner then I would need a large parka.

Hope that all makes sense.
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 9:32:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
It’s designed as an over garment so it is already designed to fit bigger than the size on the tag. It’s also a two piece parka with a removable liner.

I wear an XL T-shirt, and if I’m wearing the parka without liner over just a t-shirt a medium fits great.

My military uniform size is Large Regular. If I was wearing it as intended over a uniform blouse with the liner then I would need a large parka.

Hope that all makes sense.
View Quote

Awesome thanks
Link Posted: 6/21/2022 10:09:08 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't remember having a problem but all my stored kit is now seeing use in Ukraine, our local Ukrainian Church was looking for any uniforms including EMT pants.
Link Posted: 6/29/2022 1:25:59 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't remember having a problem but all my stored kit is now seeing use in Ukraine, our local Ukrainian Church was looking for any uniforms including EMT pants.
View Quote

They still need gear?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top