Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/18/2018 5:10:12 PM EDT
Arrived today. Something new to play with.
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 8:43:32 PM EDT
[#1]
I kind of want one because they are pretty darn powerful and in .22, but I have 2 Sheridans so I won't be getting one.
You probably already saw this video but if you haven't, you'll probably enjoy this.
Benjamin 392 Ammo Test & Review
Link Posted: 9/18/2018 10:13:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Neat video-thanks!
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 7:02:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Well...what do you think?
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Well...what do you think?
View Quote
So far ,so good. I took it apart to lube it and it pumps easier. The stock looks great after a little paste wax. Been shooting CP 14.3s in the basement and after a few adjustments it shoots great if I do my part. Looking to get it outside soon to try it at longer ranges. I do think I'll get the Williams peep sight for it sooner or later.
Link Posted: 10/1/2018 11:33:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Those are good pellets, maybe not as accurate as JSB's but close enough. I think youre going to be surprised how accurate that thing is. The sighting system is the limiting factor.
In the video he pumps it up 10 times, I think the max is supposed to be 8.
I find 4 to 6 is enough for plinking stuff, they just shoot higher the more you pump them.
Shoot some stuff, I like 2 litre soda bottles and empty steel cans full of water. You might be surprised what them pellets will go through.
Link Posted: 10/4/2018 12:31:53 AM EDT
[#6]
I have one and have chronoed it numerous times. I don't have my log books handy but even with heavy mods it didn't gain enough to make it more useful. The Premiers that you have as well as JSBs can both be darn accurate in mine. I put a peep on the 392, it is light years ahead of the factory sights. Polish the front sight ramp for more contrast as well. This little rifle is hell on squirrels and rabbits. Enjoy it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top