View Quote

I got that too, then it went back to "order processing"
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 12:52:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Yea I didn’t get tracking yet

Edit processing. What a tease
Link Posted: 1/22/2021 9:00:00 PM EDT
[#4]
No emails for me.. I checked my status on their site, it said "Order complete" then I refreshed and it said "Order processing"
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 9:37:38 AM EDT
[#5]
Alright somebody make sure I ordered the right shit.

XLS PVS14, OPSCORE FAST bump helmet. PVS 14 comes with a j-arm.

Do I need to order anymore parts to wear this on my head?

Also, anyone seen an aimpoint PRO high mount?
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:09:28 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Alright somebody make sure I ordered the right shit.

XLS PVS14, OPSCORE FAST bump helmet. PVS 14 comes with a j-arm.

Do I need to order anymore parts to wear this on my head?

Also, anyone seen an aimpoint PRO high mount?
View Quote

Mount for between the J-arm and the helmet?

Surplus / used Norotos Rhino II seems to be the popular budget one. There are tons of options though.
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 11:42:05 AM EDT
[#7]
I’ll call TNVC tomorrow and see if they’ll do an add on to save shipping or some such
Link Posted: 1/24/2021 4:38:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:49:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Mine just shipped.
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 2:59:22 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Mine just shipped.
View Quote

What was your order number?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 3:26:12 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Yes, some 14's are actually going out today and the DTNVS's early orders going out next week. Thank you.
View Quote

......what about RNVG's?
Link Posted: 1/25/2021 4:01:22 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 1/26/2021 2:50:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Just a reminder as a few have asked in PM's...Yes our XLSH units can still be returned in 14 days if your not happy with it with no restocking fees.  

We cannot imagine having our customers "getting stuck" like that if they're not happy with a purchase of several thousand dollars!
View Quote

Let me know if you need to re-home one!
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 2:12:20 PM EDT
[#16]
Anyone's RNVG's ship yet?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 6:19:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Got my PVS 14. Can’t wait til dark.

Don’t know shit about specs.

L-2468, radiant 279, halo- .97, ebi-.65, resolution center- 76, s to n- 30.9
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 7:49:30 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View Quote

Very nice.  You’ll be amazed.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:02:05 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

Lucky.

Mine was scheduled to be delivered today, but the FedEx retards rescheduled for Monday. If it didn't sit for 26 hours in CA and then 24 hours in AR it might have gotten here in time.

Sucks because I'm having it delivered to my work, but we're  closed on Monday's.

Next time I'll pay for expedited shipping.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:27:06 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:27:20 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

Lucky.

Mine was scheduled to be delivered today, but the FedEx retards rescheduled for Monday. If it didn't sit for 26 hours in CA and then 24 hours in AR it might have gotten here in time.

Sucks because I'm having it delivered to my work, but we're  closed on Monday's.

Next time I'll pay for expedited shipping.
View Quote

My helmet and NVG shipped at the same time. Distribution center same time in CA. Went on different trucks. Figured I’d never see it, but NVG showed up in Texas last night and at my box today.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:28:42 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

That's a nice unit.

Thanks for your business!
View Quote

Thanks to whoever answered my phone call the other day. Ended up with a G24 and j-arm just in time.

I thought NFA was expensive. Holy crap NV gets expensive fast. But worth it. Another hour it’ll be dark.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:31:30 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:32:50 PM EDT
[#24]
Those cost more than my truck. I wish.

I’ll be looking for a thermal scope soon though, me thinks. Plus IR rifle lights, TOR mini, MAWL, and various other pieces.
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 8:40:52 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 10:26:07 PM EDT
[#26]
Well just got about an hour outside with it on. OPSCORE bump, wilcox G24 and j-arm. Only NVG's I've ever looked through have been gen 2+ binos that were issued to one of my SWAT guys.  

It is a cloudy night, no moon or stars due to clouds. I turned off all my house lights and perimeter lights. I'm on a few acres and the nearest house behind me is over a mile away ( to give idea of light in the area). I could see perfectly once I figured out the adjustment knobs.

First impression: these rock.
Second impression: Someone needs to make a riser for aimpoint PRO. I need a riser for my MRO. I need a laser. I gotta buy IR lights.
Third impression: should have got dual tubes. Assuming that would help with depth perception.
Fourth impression: I need a counter weight.
Fifth impression: an eotech would be perfect for these, but I've broken both the ones I've previously bought.

If anyone knows of an aimpoint PRO riser to get me maybe .5 inches higher from the factory mount, let me know. Same for MRO. I'm sure a lot of poor guys like me got in on this. I see now this is gonna be a black hole for money, but I think it will be worth it. The unit by itself is completely usable without spending more money, and the devices I want can be added when funds become available. In the mean time I can see that I'll still be able to hunt and function with just the cost of the initial purchase of the NVG and the mounting system and helmet.

Question, with the unit confirmed "OFF", can I enter lighted areas without causing them harm, without the covers on? Basically can I turn it off, confirm it is off, and then enter my house without the covers?
Link Posted: 1/29/2021 11:38:11 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Well just got about an hour outside with it on. OPSCORE bump, wilcox G24 and j-arm. Only NVG's I've ever looked through have been gen 2+ binos that were issued to one of my SWAT guys.  

It is a cloudy night, no moon or stars due to clouds. I turned off all my house lights and perimeter lights. I'm on a few acres and the nearest house behind me is over a mile away ( to give idea of light in the area). I could see perfectly once I figured out the adjustment knobs.

Second impression: Someone needs to make a riser for aimpoint PRO. I need a riser for my MRO. I need a laser. I gotta buy IR lights.
Third impression: should have got dual tubes. Assuming that would help with depth perception.
Fifth impression: an eotech would be perfect for these, but I've broken both the ones I've previously bought.

If anyone knows of an aimpoint PRO riser to get me maybe .5 inches higher from the factory mount, let me know. Same for MRO. I'm sure a lot of poor guys like me got in on this. I see now this is gonna be a black hole for money, but I think it will be worth it. The unit by itself is completely usable without spending more money, and the devices I want can be added when funds become available. In the mean time I can see that I'll still be able to hunt and function with just the cost of the initial purchase of the NVG and the mounting system and helmet.

Question, with the unit confirmed "OFF", can I enter lighted areas without causing them harm, without the covers on? Basically can I turn it off, confirm it is off, and then enter my house without the covers?
View Quote

For the PRO you can buy a wilcox or other lower 1/3 mount at ~$150.00, or you can buy a comp2 .310 spacer off ebay for 10.00 and four longer screws (what I did lol), just search ebay for "Aimpoint QRP Mount Spacer."  Someone used to make a spacer for the PRO/QRP2 mount that replaced the original spacer on the bottom but I havent seen those in a while.

I would not spend too much on mounts though, save for an IR laser, but I think you know that :)

Link Posted: 1/30/2021 2:10:59 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View Quote
@tex7488.   40 bucks , 20 bucks when you add on to an aimpoint pro purchase SKD aimpoint qrp riser
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 4:29:32 AM EDT
[#29]
@tex7488

Just get the ADM NVG mount from TNVC.

Went from a Larue lower 1/3, to Geissele 1.93, to the ADM 2.33, and I don’t think that I’ll go higher, nor lower.

Also, check out the Mohawk MK1.

MAWL all the things. Sam says so, and he’s correct.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 3:28:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Deleted. Found the info I was looking for
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#31]
Anymore received shipments from this latest offering?  

I wonder what the max lead time is for the pvs14s before the they shut off ordering .
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 8:58:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I wonder what the max lead time is for the pvs14s before the they shut off ordering .
View Quote

I have only seen a handful of people post about receiving tracking numbers. I am trying really hard not to think about it and just let it come when it comes. TNVC was saying a week or two for shipping this batch and we are only at about 10 days so far.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:16:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Got my RNVG's from the xlsh deal
EBI: .63 / .95
Gain: 67388 / 67713
HALO: .71 / .60
Res: 76 / 76
SNR 35.3 / 33

Right tube has a decent size pepper flake at very bottom of zone 3.  Left tube has a very small blem in center around zone 1/2.  Only could notice it by turning on the ilum and looking at a white wall.  All and all I think I did pretty well.

Thanks gents.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:27:36 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
SNR 35.3 / 33

Right tube has a decent size pepper flake at very bottom of zone 3.  Left tube has a very small blem in center around zone 1/2.  Only could notice it by turning on the ilum and looking at a white wall.  All and all I think I did pretty well.

Thanks gents.
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:38:00 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm not a good example, I had an outstanding order from November and switched my order to the XLSH's.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 2:42:50 PM EDT
[#36]
Got my Night Googles  XLSH PVS 14 today. I don't know what all the stats mean.

Is this an ok unit?

Luminous: 2452
Radiant: 279

Halo: .98

EBI: 1.27
2x10-6 fc: 67433

Resolution: 64

FOM: 1856
Signal-Noise: 29

Spots: pass
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 3:29:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
SNR 35.3 / 33

Thanks gents.
View Quote

Very nice specs, about as good as it gets
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:36:18 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Got my Night Googles  XLSH PVS 14 today. I don't know what all the stats mean.

Is this an ok unit?

Luminous: 2452
Radiant: 279

Halo: .98

EBI: 1.27
2x10-6 fc: 67433

Resolution: 64

FOM: 1856
Signal-Noise: 29

Spots: pass
View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:06:55 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

26 to go...lol

To answer your question, according to what I've read, the numbers aren't bad, but aren't amazing.  Still a good deal for the price.  You looked through them yet?
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:29:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

26 to go...lol

To answer your question, according to what I've read, the numbers aren't bad, but aren't amazing.  Still a good deal for the price.  You looked through them yet?
View Quote

Yeah I went out for a little while. This is the first time I've ever looked through real NV so I have nothing else to compare it to. It's really neat, but will definitely have to get used to the limited fov and the being focused at one distance at a time thing. I can already tell that binos would be better. I don't have a helmet mount or an ir light yet.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Yeah I went out for a little while. This is the first time I've ever looked through real NV so I have nothing else to compare it to. It's really neat, but will definitely have to get used to the limited fov and the being focused at one distance at a time thing. I can already tell that binos would be better. I don't have a helmet mount or an ir light yet.
View Quote

Now you get to see how deep the rabbit hole goes.
Link Posted: 2/2/2021 11:24:46 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

FWIW my order number is 750-something (not on my regular computer and dont remember the last digit) and I got an email 1/26 that said please allow 4 weeks for shipping.  I ordered within 10 minutes of them announcing them for sale.  I would assume if ordered the next day its going to be a while...
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 3:21:17 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

26 to go...lol

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

26 to go...lol

60 ish
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 8:49:03 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

FWIW my order number is 750-something (not on my regular computer and dont remember the last digit) and I got an email 1/26 that said please allow 4 weeks for shipping.  I ordered within 10 minutes of them announcing them for sale.  I would assume if ordered the next day its going to be a while...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Interesting, I placed my order about 30 mins after they went live, I got my receipt on 1/25 but no email after that quoting any type of timeframe. My receipt just says backordered
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:09:51 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

7499 here and no ship notice yet... today makes 2 weeks so I'm anxious!
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 12:55:18 PM EDT
[#47]
I wonder if the order numbers are processed chronologically or if they are sub grouped by type and built in batches. Ie. Today we are building 14s ... Tomorrow will be rnvgs... etc.

In which case order number would give a general indication of where you're at in line but it may be possible to see people with later order numbers receiving theirs before you.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 1:28:20 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

Interesting, I placed my order about 30 mins after they went live, I got my receipt on 1/25 but no email after that quoting any type of timeframe. My receipt just says backordered
View Quote

Looking back I received an email with the invoice on 1/25 also, but the email itself (not the attached invoice PDF that says backordered) said please allow four weeks for delivery.  Probably after 4 weeks out they did not give time estimates.
Link Posted: 2/3/2021 5:54:43 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Looking back I received an email with the invoice on 1/25 also, but the email itself (not the attached invoice PDF that says backordered) said please allow four weeks for delivery.  Probably after 4 weeks out they did not give time estimates.
View Quote

Yeah, would be nice to get some clarification, even if it was broad strokes....
Link Posted: 2/4/2021 7:45:10 AM EDT
[#50]
When I ordered I asked for a ballpark lead time and told "a couple months" so I guess now I'm just being patient.
Page / 23
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top