Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/9/2018 9:21:38 PM
Posted: 12/5/2018 1:53:42 PM EST
So where is this November announcement about a possible cost effective option for a lam?! @tnvc

I’ve got what I hope is enough for two but Christmas is coming up fast. It’s getting hard to keep this.....it’s burning a hole in my pocket!
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 1:54:43 PM EST
Don't hold your breath lol. They said they are currently testing.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 2:08:49 PM EST
I'm betting SHOT Show.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 8:22:04 PM EST
Like, Mk23 LAM?
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:34:37 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mzincamo:
Don't hold your breath lol. They said they are currently testing.
View Quote
Where was this stated?

Thanks
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:55:56 PM EST
Originally Posted By lilMAC25:

Where was this stated?

Thanks
View Quote
Whatever thread in the Night Vision forum they were teasing it in I think. Might have been the one with all the laser names in the title.

I’ll try and find it tomorrow.
Link Posted: 12/5/2018 10:56:43 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/5/2018 10:56:58 PM EST by ridewaves]
Link Posted: 12/6/2018 3:59:58 PM EST
Thanks
Link Posted: 12/7/2018 8:36:24 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/7/2018 9:09:46 PM EST by terry1]
I got tired of waiting for new economy laser/IR system to start shipping so bought another economy MAWL C1+

Maybe overkill for my suppressed Summit-Mist 22LR with Reap-IR but it’s very effective anyway.
Link Posted: Yesterday 4:21:44 PM EST
I was kind of annoyed not to hear any news on this. I have my high dollar setup taken care of. I was really looking forward to another budget minded option to look at for the fun guns. I’ve been holding out for this since the first rumor... and..... crickets
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:03:48 PM EST
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say historically when it comes to TNVC releasing a new product "Don't hold your breath" and "It will be worth the wait" are both equally true.

That they have not offered up any teasers and are keeping tight lipped really brings home the point that this product is IMO a long way off.
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:10:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By terry1:
I got tired of waiting for new economy laser/IR system to start shipping so bought another economy MAWL C1+

Maybe overkill for my suppressed Summit-Mist 22LR with Reap-IR but it’s very effective anyway.https://imageshack.com/a/img921/905/XZZdHD.jpg
View Quote
Damm! for a .22? I can’t bring myself to buy a mawl for any of my rifles let alone a .22
Link Posted: Yesterday 5:13:21 PM EST
[Last Edit: Yesterday 5:16:28 PM EST by MILSPEC556]
Originally Posted By blackghost:
I'm gonna stick my neck out and say historically when it comes to TNVC releasing a new product "Don't hold your breath" and "It will be worth the wait" are both equally true.

That they have not offered up any teasers and are keeping tight lipped really brings home the point that this product is IMO a long way off.
View Quote
Yeah same thing happened with the dual switch (TAPS I think it was called)

Assuming history repeats, It'll come through. Just going to take a while.
Link Posted: Yesterday 8:40:10 PM EST
Originally Posted By MILSPEC556:

Yeah same thing happened with the dual switch (TAPS I think it was called)

Assuming history repeats, It'll come through. Just going to take a while.
View Quote
or maybe it will go the way of the WASP.
Link Posted: Today 3:01:46 PM EST
Originally Posted By terry1:

Maybe overkill for my suppressed Summit-Mist 22LR with Reap-IR but it’s very effective anyway.https://imageshack.com/a/img921/905/XZZdHD.jpg
View Quote
Goodness gracious.
Link Posted: Today 8:04:11 PM EST
I wouldn’t care how long it took honestly. Just don’t freakin say you’re going to drop an announcement, tell us soon, and they say you are “testing” with no eta.

I know it’s basic psychology but it’s still annoying. Thank god I didn’t try to beat the crowd and sell my d2.
Top Top