Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/22/2018 1:28:46 PM EDT
Please post any you find in here, I believe that Steyr has the prototype rail that Pete Athens designed for the AUG M1 that somewhat resembles the CQC Rail.

Link Posted: 1/22/2018 1:42:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh man that looks goofy compared to the CQC forend. I think it's because it's not a continuous top rail.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 2:50:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 3:12:25 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Oh man that looks goofy compared to the CQC forend. I think it's because it's not a continuous top rail.
View Quote
Unfortunatly it cannot be due to the front sling mount there. But it detaches with the barrel instead of being part of the receiver.
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 3:12:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I suspect that Pete Athens got that desogn from
Bobby Williams, who designed it a couple of years ago but never put it into production. (Bobby showed me the design files back then)

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Will you guys be showing off any new  Bullpup stuff this year, or will that be later?
Link Posted: 1/22/2018 8:03:57 PM EDT
[#5]
http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2018/01/22/shot-2018-iwi-tavor-7-israeli-308-bullpup/

How about a Tavor 308?
Link Posted: 1/23/2018 10:03:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Steyr arms is partnering with Corvus Defensio to bring their products to market in the US.
Link Posted: 1/24/2018 8:48:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I suspect that Pete Athens got that desogn from
Bobby Williams, who designed it a couple of years ago but never put it into production. (Bobby showed me the design files back then)

Sven
Manticore Arms
View Quote
Nope, never heard of Bobby Williams or ever seen his rail designs.

The rail is pretty much a spin from the CQC front rail system. Just a few tweaks here and there for mounting it.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top