Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/3/2018 11:16:41 PM EDT
Classic has a new batch of g-vg bulgy maks. Anyone have any intel on condition?
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 10:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
As soon as you mentioned Classic ill pass.
Link Posted: 5/4/2018 1:06:59 PM EDT
[#2]
Not C&R, and fuck classic

Roundboy misrepresents the condition of the surplus guns they sell. If they say very good, the reality is probably fair to good.
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 5:42:55 PM EDT
[#3]
i agree 100% with this statement.
They over promised and under deliver all the time!!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not C&R, and fuck classic

Roundboy misrepresents the condition of the surplus guns they sell. If they say very good, the reality is probably fair to good.
View Quote
Link Posted: 6/3/2018 7:50:29 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, mine turned out great. Condition is very nice, but when I took it to shoot this weekend I was more impressed. It was shooting clover groups at 7 yards. Extremely accurate. For this purchase I’m pleased with them.
Link Posted: 6/4/2018 9:40:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought a Beretta 92s from Classic several years ago. Condition was no way near as advertised. I understand variance in condition within a grade, but this pistol is well below advertised with lots of nicks, scrapes, bent sights, and little finish left. I won't deal with them again. Bought a P64 from SOG. Great condition and is a very accurate pistol.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top