Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/12/2020 12:50:42 AM EDT
Also posted in the AR Discussions sub but too pleased with it to not share with my stamp brethren

Triarc Systems 11.5" upper with 10.75" Trilok rail
LMT Defender2000 sopmod lower
Aimpoint T2 with LT660 mount
Magpul Pro BUIS
Geissele SSA Trigger
Grifffin Armament M4SD-K can
Surefire M600 light with SR05 switch and Arisaka light mount
Armageddon ambi CH
Magpul VFG
JP Industries buffer and spring
VTAC 2pt sling
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 3:17:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Looks great OP. How do you like the charging handle? I have an Oct 3 pending F4 that I'm hoping gets approved in the somewhat near future and need a CH that helps with gas.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 8:33:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Looks great OP. How do you like the charging handle? I have an Oct 3 pending F4 that I'm hoping gets approved in the somewhat near future and need a CH that helps with gas.
View Quote
I like it. I run Raptors on my non suppressed and have grown accustomed to ambi. The Raptor SD gets too many spotty reviews so tried this one. I’m impressed.
Link Posted: 3/12/2020 11:22:04 AM EDT
[#3]
This is why we have pic threads stickied. Use them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top