Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/10/2018 1:45:42 AM EDT
I had to follow in my dad's footsteps and get my own MAC 10.  He has a 9mm purchased a few years before 86 (lucky however I was too as I got to shoot it).

Local dealer came upon an estate sale he texted me the price which was way below the market.  I jumped.

So now I have a PS, GA Ingram MAC 10/45 with a Gemtech suppressor in jail.  Don't know why the can is taking longer but hey, I have the happy gun now!

What are the parts to purchase to make sure this gun will outlast my grandchildren?  I have five functional mags that came with the gun.  Looking to buy more.

Barrels, full barreled upper, bolt etc?  And of course where to get these parts.  I know I could hear replace everything but the lower, but just want to know where to spend the money.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 4:00:19 AM EDT
[#1]
Everything you need is here:  Lage Mfg.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 7:04:15 AM EDT
[#3]
https://macmachineguns.com

And one more.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Buy all new internsls, keep the originals as spares. Buy a lage upper and throw the original upper in storage.
Link Posted: 4/10/2018 3:14:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Good idea to get all new fire control group & a new bolt. Put parts in the safe & maybe some day you'll need them.
Mac 10s are built heavy & it's an open bolt platform very little wear.

I've run so many 10s of thousands of rounds through my mac10 and no wear on receiver or control parts yet.

Get new buffers or make your own & some recoil springs.

Have fun and burn ammo
Link Posted: 4/11/2018 12:08:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Thanks fellas for all the help!  Really good information.  I'll be placing orders for parts kits soon.

BTW, my 12 year old son nearly pee'd himself when his mom offered for him to shoot it.  He did really well.
Link Posted: 4/17/2018 10:38:51 AM EDT
[#7]
i'm a little late on this thread, but since its a MAC thread, check out my MAC articles I have scanned.

Dropbox link
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:21:30 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
i'm a little late on this thread, but since its a MAC thread, check out my MAC articles I have scanned.

Dropbox link
View Quote
Thanks.  Many of those adds were the golden days weren't they?  I could spend a bit of time reading.  It is really good that you saved that.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 8:08:15 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Thanks.  Many of those adds were the golden days weren't they?  I could spend a bit of time reading.  It is really good that you saved that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dropbox link
I'm still actively looking for articles. I know there's several that I need to find.

Enjoy your MAC! Everyone who shoots mine, loves it.
Link Posted: 4/20/2018 1:30:32 AM EDT
[#10]
My wife was totally surprised!  She loved it and she is really not much of a shooter.  Has her own Glock and a Ruger bold gun in .300 ACC, but does not shoot much.

I kept the whole purchase secret. Yes, I was lucky and married up on looks and attitude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top