Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2018 10:02:12 AM EDT
Is there anyway yet to get the Kriss vector gen1&2 folding stock to attach to the Gen2 2107 model? I really love the look of that stock versus the new flattop folding stock they

This is the stock I really would like to put on my new Kriss vector gen2 2017 so I can SBR it.

Vector stock
Link Posted: 10/30/2018 4:46:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Find a Gen 2 upper assembly with the folding hinge to replace the upper assembly you have now, thats what I did. Kriss had them on the website a few months back but looks like they are out of stock now. Wish I could of got a FDE assembly to match but I'll have this one Cerakoted some day.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 6:33:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah i like their new stock as well.  Hopefully an adapter will be produced
Link Posted: 10/31/2018 7:38:16 PM EDT
[#3]
I was very lucky to snatch this hinged SDP (10mm) a few months ago from an online vendor. These are now more rare than an albino Bigfoot.

The Mod-1 brace conversion was an easy plug and play project.

Link Posted: 11/1/2018 3:16:43 PM EDT
[#4]
A "must have" after you get your stock situation solved is Double Tap's Binary Trigger.  It is a beautifully made drop-in unit.  I can now rock my Gen1 45ACP SDP at 700rpm.  My Kriss was SBR'd but an arm brace model rocks just the same.
Link Posted: 11/1/2018 11:53:01 PM EDT
[#5]
I missed a 10mm pistol with a side folder type rear locally and I kick myself in the ass everyday for not getting it.
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:49:47 AM EDT
[#6]
I got lucky and scored a 10mm one for under $1k new about a week ago. The stock photo was wrong and I had given up hope on finding one with a hinge.https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipPRrehB59x5PJrc_8_Y4Z1a2OOc_YB8m720sEO9
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 11:54:47 AM EDT
[#7]
Does anyone know where to get a Gen 1 foling stock though? I am looking and looking and cant find one anywhere. All websites that have them listed have the wrong stock photo and are actually selling a Gen 2 stock...
Link Posted: 11/11/2018 3:09:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Yeah i like their new stock as well.  Hopefully an adapter will be produced
View Quote
Here you go, an adapter

https://www.yetiwurks.com/products/nct-vector-stock-adapter
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top