Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » GSG-5
Site Notices
Posted: 7/29/2018 12:56:53 PM EDT
Just got one from CDNN. Are they still being imported or made? I see that there is very little activity here.
Link Posted: 7/29/2018 4:04:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Holy crap member since 2008 and only 3 post?

From what I understand the stuff CDNN sports has is just old stock. I could be wrong tho.
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 8:49:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes...found out that they stopped making them in 2016. Still supporting them with warranty though. Have not shot it yet but appears to be a pretty neat gun
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 7:44:42 PM EDT
[#3]
They are a fun gun to shoot and enjoy if you like the MP5 look of an MP5, but don't have $1500+ to spend on a 9mm version.

The CDNN sale currently I believe includes some of the original GSG-5 conversion kits which permits the owner to replae some of the body panel parts to make it more correctly resemble an MP-5.  Several Youtube videos out there on how to do this.

Stock up on mags and good 22 ammo.  Look for accessories while they are around (folding stocks, scope mounts, furniture, etc)

Enjoy!

I wish someone would make a rimfire "sniper" clones of a PSG-1 or Dragunov in 17 HMR, but no such innovations from the rimfire tacticool community yet.
Page Armory » GSG-5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top