Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/8/2018 6:40:22 PM EDT
I just bought a Benelli M2 added 7+ Nordic tube with follower, hiviz triangle f/o front sight, tti lifter, springs, oversized safety, bolt release and charging handle. I also fit the stock to my sight picture. Now where I need help,  I bought this with the idea of transitioning from 2gun to 3gun. I’m wanting to send the gun off before I do to open the loading port and stipple the stock/forearm and extend the forcing cone. Now my question where would you send your m2 for the work?
Link Posted: 6/8/2018 10:41:53 PM EDT
[#1]
you might give Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports a call...
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 2:25:36 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
you might give Benny Hill at Triangle Shooting Sports a call...
View Quote
His website is back up, I’ll give him a call thank you
Link Posted: 6/9/2018 8:11:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Is mike at accurate iron still around?
Link Posted: 6/14/2018 9:53:24 PM EDT
[#4]
Hayes Custom Guns in Austin does some fantastic Benelli work. Also, the owner is a pro shooter for Benelli's 3 gun team.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 3:51:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hayes Custom Guns in Austin does some fantastic Benelli work. Also, the owner is a pro shooter for Benelli's 3 gun team.
View Quote
I
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 6:54:07 PM EDT
[#6]
@Bwillis where are you located in TN? I know a guy just north of the border near Ft Campbell

Message sent.
Link Posted: 7/25/2018 8:28:27 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
@Bwillis where are you located in TN? I know a guy just north of the border near Ft Campbell

Message sent.
View Quote
I sent you a dm back, I will try to call tomorrow to talk about extending the forcing cone and polishing
Link Posted: 8/1/2018 2:18:20 PM EDT
[#8]
Don't forget to do the loading gate mod.... I think it helped my quad load speed more than beveling the well.

also, if you plan on running low recoil slugs (fiocci 7/8 once), a wolf 20 gauge recoil spring will allow you to run them and  the really low end bulk pack shells with no issues. I've found maybe 1 in 100 of the low recoil slugs wont cycle with a full 12 gauge spring. If you haven't tried the low recoil slugs its night and day between a normal hunting type load.
Link Posted: 8/2/2018 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I sent you a dm back, I will try to call tomorrow to talk about extending the forcing cone and polishing
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Message sent.
BWillis, As I read your post I was getting ready to post you needed to contact Rose Action Sports.  Steve is a top notch gunsmith & a super good guy.  He is my go to for shotgun work.  Good luck with your jump into 3gun.  If you are in East TN & need any help, let me know.  We introduce new shooters to 3gun regularly at our local match.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top