Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/19/2020 11:10:26 PM EDT
trying to setup my helmet with Peltor Tactical 100 earmuffs, however when I click them back inside the helmet, they do not seal my ears, just wondering if you guys have any ideas on how to solve that.

this is the Helmet and the headphones adapter:

Attachment Attached File

This is a view with the headphones un clicked

Attachment Attached File

this is a view with the headphones clicked in, however they are far from my ears..

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 8:14:21 AM EDT
[#1]
If real close but not sealing try bending the metal wires in just a bit. It worked for me.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 12:42:24 PM EDT
[#2]
When you wear the helmet, does the top of the headset contract the helmet? I had to get a thicker pad for the top of my helmet to raise it, then the headset sealed properly.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 2:21:31 PM EDT
[#3]
I had to bend Unity MARK wires when using Howard Leight's. Jeweler's Pliers have non-marring jaw covers that work well.
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 8:15:45 PM EDT
[#4]
bend the wires and it worked, thanks guys...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 9:05:32 PM EDT
[#5]
Where did you get the muffs and adapters?
Link Posted: 10/20/2020 9:55:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top