Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/21/2018 4:49:37 PM EDT
Our gates at work get ran through a couple times a day usually. I put up game cameras but we need something that runs continuously.

Do they make something all in one like a game cam that can run all day? We already have cameras approved in next years budget but my boss wants something now.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 5:01:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Something like this maybe?

Amazon Product
  • WEATHERPROOF FOR OUTDOOR OR INDOOR USE: Place and move your wireless Blink camera anywhere around your home both inside and out. Start off with a small system and expand to up to 10 cameras on one Blink Sync Module.
  • MOTION DETECTOR: Built-in motion sensor alarm. When motion detector is triggered, Wi-Fi cameras will send an alert to your smartphone and record a short clip of the event to the cloud
  • BATTERY POWERED SECURITY CAMERA SYSTEM: Wireless home camera with 2-year battery life, powered by 2 AA Lithium batteries (included), data is sent from IP cameras over Wi-Fi

Link Posted: 10/21/2018 5:22:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Arlo pro 2, rechargeable battery, nv/and hd.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 6:23:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Forgot to mention there isn’t any wifi out there.
Link Posted: 10/21/2018 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Forgot to mention there isn’t any wifi out there.
View Quote
Do you have high speed?

Arlo makes its own WiFi network
Link Posted: 10/23/2018 10:13:49 PM EDT
[#5]
+1 for Arlo. I love my system. If you have internet close enough that is the way to go. I had a guy at work tell me at his last job he used that system and an air card to move around as needed to catch employees doing things they are not suppose to in areas where they didn’t figure cameras were.
Link Posted: 10/28/2018 9:30:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Argo has a camera called Arlo Go.   It is cellular and works off a proprietary service or thru major phone carrier.  no wifi necessary.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top