Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/15/2018 1:27:19 AM EDT
Had a 5.11 24 rush pack that I was using since it was cheap...unfortunately it was cheap price and quality.

Looking to step up to something higher quality but around the same size.

Anyone use the direct action gear ghost mk2?

Any suggestions for something similar?

No set budget really, gimme your best.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
My 3 day pack is the ghost. I love that thing.
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 7:25:02 PM EDT
[#2]
Mystery ranch 3dap is my go to, but they are pricey. I got mine used for around $250
Link Posted: 6/16/2018 7:49:56 PM EDT
[#3]
I've been using the ghost MKII daily since last Oct. For EDC and on hunting trips.

No problems. Lots a good features. The detachable belt is great when hiking with weight in it. The way the moly is laser cut is a cool touch. The side pockets will hold a 1.5L water bottle with no problems and it has a hydration pouch and tube access. The shoulder straps are thinner then some other bags but wide enough to make up for it. The back padding/vent system is comfortable when carrying the bag for long periods.

The bag is advertised as a 31L bag but in reality the main bag is 28L and the detachable pouch is the rest.

If you have any other questions, let me know.
Link Posted: 6/17/2018 3:21:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top