Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/26/2021 12:04:49 PM EDT
Hey guys, i am looking for a holster to fit on a battle belt. Im looking for one in Multicam that will fit a Glock 17 with a Streamlight TLR1. I would prefer for it to have some sort of retention device. I don't care if its a hood or lever/button like the Safariland ALS. It will be mounted to Safariland UBL. I have checked dozens of places but all holsters matching my criteria are well north of $100. Its just going to be a range toy for my nephew so not wanting to break the bank since it may be used once per month.
Who usually has the best prices on Safariland?
What companies are making a holster like this that is less than $100?
I would appreciate any help. I've been searching for what seems like forever.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 12:15:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Suck it up and be prepared to spend $150 on a Safariland ALS. They are well worth it. Cop Quest and OP Tactical usually have what you are looking for in stock and they ship fast. I'd recommend getting one that is made for a Glock 34 and a red dot as well. That way you'll have most of your bases covered from G19-G34, RMR, X300U/TLR1, comps, etc.

https://www.optactical.com/sahoandac.html
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:03:56 PM EDT
[#2]
If you don't need the holster right now, Safariland has been running 40% off sales every once in a while. Keep your eye out for that. Then wrap it in MC.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 1:55:46 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out RDRGear.com.

They offer custom wrapped Safariland holsters.  I ordered from them and got my custom wrapped holster in about eight weeks.  That's fairly good considering the times we are in right now.

Link Posted: 2/26/2021 3:18:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Just buy the holder you want, buy some MC cordura, or whatever material you want, cut and wrap with some spray adhesive.

Sounds easy I know, but I haven't done it yet. I'm sure someone who has will come along.
Link Posted: 2/26/2021 4:05:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Check out RDRGear.com.

They offer custom wrapped Safariland holsters.  I ordered from them and got my custom wrapped holster in about eight weeks.  That's fairly good considering the times we are in right now.

View Quote

Came to suggest this.  Look at their work on Instagram.  

RDR Instagram
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top