Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2019 11:33:18 PM EDT
Anyone have a FAMAE SAF or Taurus MT-9/40? Or have access to one? I need some detailed pics and measurements.  Mostly need the receiver OAL, ejection port measurements and pics of the bolt and trunnion/chamber. Im building a semi-auto clone and need some info.

Pic of a FAMAE SAF and my receiver.

Link Posted: 6/15/2019 6:22:45 AM EDT
[#1]
You may want to reach out to these guys. They were going to import semi-auto versions but never pulled the trigger. Saw them at Knob Creek two years in a row but nothing.  This goes back a few years and I e-mailed several times reaffirming my interest but other than FA for law enforcement they never brought in any semis.   I still have their business cards and FAME brochure. I also still have the 30 rd 9mm mag I bought from them in anticipation.

https://adr-imports.com/
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 12:16:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
You may want to reach out to these guys. They were going to import semi-auto versions but never pulled the trigger. Saw them at Knob Creek two years in a row but nothing.  This goes back a few years and I e-mailed several times reaffirming my interest but other than FA for law enforcement they never brought in any semis.   I still have their business cards and FAME brochure. I also still have the 30 rd 9mm mag I bought from them in anticipation.

View Quote
Ive contacted them a few times and never got a reply. Id be interested in that mag
Link Posted: 6/15/2019 8:25:02 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Ive contacted them a few times and never got a reply. Id be interested in that mag
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

PM sent
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 1:47:58 PM EDT
[#4]
JDI has also tried to work with FAMAE, but the company is only interested in police and military sales not civi sales.
Link Posted: 6/23/2019 10:09:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Here's some pics of that FAMAE mag.

Link Posted: 6/23/2019 11:18:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Awesome thank you. They look pretty close to Uzi/colt SMG mags.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top