Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/20/2019 7:47:10 PM EDT
Stumbled on these the other day....sadly the muzzles are plugged...and not with lead.

A real shame too seeing as one of the T14 mags match the gun.

Still a cool set...though not really my thing I just couldn't pass them up at the price I found them....

The short pull thru's are likely for Arisakas, but they were in the T14 ammo pouch

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/20/2019 7:55:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Hey, if you got them for the right price, its an awesome score! Original holsters, spare mags...

The reality, with 8mm Nambu being hard to find, how much would you shoot them anyway? Its not like they'd be carry pieces!

I like 'em!
Link Posted: 11/21/2019 2:09:42 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/21/2019 3:21:12 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Hey, if you got them for the right price, its an awesome score! Original holsters, spare mags...

The reality, with 8mm Nambu being hard to find, how much would you shoot them anyway? Its not like they'd be carry pieces!

I like 'em!
View Quote
I bought reloading dies for 8mm Nambu.  It is not even real easy to find brass or 8mm bullets to load it.  Supposedly you can form brass from .357 Sig.  I got some proper headstamped Star-Line brass though.  I think it was either from Buffalo Arms or Graf & Sons.

But yeah, they aren't something I shoot much.  I have a Type 14 and a Type 94.
Link Posted: 1/7/2020 12:28:08 PM EDT
[#4]
I had a T-14 and a T-94. Someone fixed me up with a bit of ammo, and I was astonished at how accurate they both were! Neither fill my list of desired features in a service pistol, but even the T-94 was not "junk" as so many have described it.

Even plugged, those are nice to have!

nambu by Jim QRB, on Flickr
Link Posted: 1/8/2020 3:20:19 PM EDT
[#5]
Attachment Attached File

Would you be interested in selling one of the mags and the holster? I picked this guy last month.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos on these things and it seems they ALL will hardly fire three rounds in a row before they jamb. I must have found a good one because I mine runs great. I'm very pleased with it.
Link Posted: 1/10/2020 4:45:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/270493/20191207_173134s_jpg-1226094.JPG

Would you be interested in selling one of the mags and the holster? I picked this guy last month.

I watched a lot of YouTube videos on these things and it seems they ALL will hardly fire three rounds in a row before they jamb. I must have found a good one because I mine runs great. I'm very pleased with it.
View Quote
I think that's due to the weak springs. I had a similar issue and after I replaced the springs on mine it functions perfectly.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 11:01:14 PM EDT
[#7]
I would love to add a Nambu to my collection, but I just don't know enough about them to make a smart buy.
Link Posted: 2/16/2020 1:22:21 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I would love to add a Nambu to my collection, but I just don't know enough about them to make a smart buy.
View Quote
Well..get to learning...they ain't getting any cheaper.
Link Posted: 2/26/2020 10:23:32 AM EDT
[#9]
thats pretty sweet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top