BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 10:28:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

These are the new bolts from Moore Advanced Dynamics. They use a conventional coil spring with the extractor that doesn't wear or break after 2-3 days.

V/R
Ron

https://i.imgsafe.org/5c1d9906a2.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/5c1da063e6.jpg
View Quote
Worth mentioning that this bolt is $480.00 Which might be a drop in the bucket for battlefield vegas, or you guys who can afford sear packs, Myself, I can buy a lot of extractor springs for 480.00
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:33:21 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Worth mentioning that this bolt is $480.00 Which might be a drop in the bucket for battlefield vegas, or you guys who can afford sear packs, Myself, I can buy a lot of extractor springs for 480.00
View Quote
As much as I want one I won't spend that either, I'll keep bending them back if they get loose. $250 and I may cave, but at $450 you're at 1/4 the price of a whole zenith.
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 12:46:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
This is a great thread. Thank you so much for the replies, and I hope you come back and visit it regularly!

How about the internal parts like the trigger pack components and the magazine catch/release? Do these ever wear out?
View Quote
The trigger packs will crack in the front left corner I believe (if not, the front right ) and the ejectors eventually wear out but they last quite a while. I've seen a few magazine catch assemblies ordered over the last few years but not enough to make me question it's durability.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 4/20/2017 4:13:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
The trigger packs will crack in the front left corner I believe (if not, the front right ) and the ejectors eventually wear out but they last quite a while. I've seen a few magazine catch assemblies ordered over the last few years but not enough to make me question it's durability.

V/R
Ron
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
This is a great thread. Thank you so much for the replies, and I hope you come back and visit it regularly!

How about the internal parts like the trigger pack components and the magazine catch/release? Do these ever wear out?

V/R
Ron
Thanks for the reply. What about the magazine body? Not necessarily the springs, but the body itself? I've noticed that the part immediately in front of the projectile will eventually get bent outward (presumably by a cycling round), but it doesn't really affect function.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 12:35:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

These are the new bolts from Moore Advanced Dynamics. They use a conventional coil spring with the extractor that doesn't wear or break after 2-3 days.

V/R
Ron

https://i.imgsafe.org/5c1d9906a2.jpg

https://i.imgsafe.org/5c1da063e6.jpg
View Quote
*IF* I remember my HK history correctly, that bolt and extractor looks really, really close to the one HK put in the PSG-1.  Like almost identical
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:21:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Thanks for the reply. What about the magazine body? Not necessarily the springs, but the body itself? I've noticed that the part immediately in front of the projectile will eventually get bent outward (presumably by a cycling round), but it doesn't really affect function.
View Quote
The magazines from Taiwan suffer from magazine spring failing after 10-12 months of daily use. I shouldn't give away info on how we do business but the magazines with the chrome followers are worth every penny and more. We've taken them apart after that period of time and the springs have lost anywhere from 2"-3" in length from use. We used to use the Wolff extra power springs but at this point, it's more efficient to just swap out the entire magazine.

V/R
Ron

EDITED TO ADD: When I say shouldn't give out business info, I know I give away a LOT of personal business info here. Just had an issue come up and one of our competitors caused a situation with an exec at a well-known and world-wide manufacturer. I've been friends with him for probably 12+ years and when it was all said and done, the competitor started an issue for us and it was clearly evident that we were not involved in any way, shape or form.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 4:33:59 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

*IF* I remember my HK history correctly, that bolt and extractor looks really, really close to the one HK put in the PSG-1.  Like almost identical
View Quote
If that's how HK designed them, then they should have done with ALL of them. The M.A.D. bolt heads have been on the range for THREE weeks without need for extractor spring replacement.

I completely understand how some of you may feel about the cost of the bolt but consider a few things. If this is a department-issued weapon and you'r life depends on it, is $400 and some change worth your life? Also, if you are an avid shooter of the MP5 platform, is that amount of money really that expensive when compared to the amount of time correcting a malfunction or clearing a jammed weapon when you already paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,500 for the weapon?

I don't get paid any type of sponsorship to promote ANYBODY'S product, let alone shill for a company to promote their products. I also know that our situation is MUCH different than most. Most parts won't fail on you like they do on us but I am just giving you folks our experience of what's worked, what hasn't worked and hope that you guys and gals can make educated guesses of what's best for you. My biggest problem with the HK platform has always been that damned extractor spring and for now, that problem is gone.

If the owner (I apologize that I don't know your name and haven't spoke to you) of M.A.D. is reading this, you've saved us a lot of time and hassle and I owe you more than you know. Please let me know when you're in Vegas so I can express my gratitude.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 11:55:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If that's how HK designed them, then they should have done with ALL of them. The M.A.D. bolt heads have been on the range for THREE weeks without need for extractor spring replacement.

I completely understand how some of you may feel about the cost of the bolt but consider a few things. If this is a department-issued weapon and you'r life depends on it, is $400 and some change worth your life? Also, if you are an avid shooter of the MP5 platform, is that amount of money really that expensive when compared to the amount of time correcting a malfunction or clearing a jammed weapon when you already paid somewhere in the neighborhood of $1,500 for the weapon?

I don't get paid any type of sponsorship to promote ANYBODY'S product, let alone shill for a company to promote their products. I also know that our situation is MUCH different than most. Most parts won't fail on you like they do on us but I am just giving you folks our experience of what's worked, what hasn't worked and hope that you guys and gals can make educated guesses of what's best for you. My biggest problem with the HK platform has always been that damned extractor spring and for now, that problem is gone.

If the owner (I apologize that I don't know your name and haven't spoke to you) of M.A.D. is reading this, you've saved us a lot of time and hassle and I owe you more than you know. Please let me know when you're in Vegas so I can express my gratitude.

V/R
Ron
View Quote
I agree, and I'll probably closely consider swapping those bolts into my guns.  When you consider you're getting a whole bolt, the $400 isn't that bad.  Hell, authentic HK bolts for the MP5 are expensive too.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 3:19:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Any additional info on the UMP platform?
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 3:32:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I agree, and I'll probably closely consider swapping those bolts into my guns.  When you consider you're getting a whole bolt, the $400 isn't that bad.  Hell, authentic HK bolts for the MP5 are expensive too.
View Quote
HK bolts are not that expensive, even at HKparts.net. That's double the cost of an RCM bolt assembly. I guess I don't shoot my MP5 clone enough. I've only worn out one extractor spring on it. I shoot it mostly full auto with a sear pack. (Seriously, I probably don't shoot it enough.) For that kind of money though, I'll stick to buying extractor springs.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 10:22:17 PM EDT
[#11]
Like many of my posts, this won't be particularly popular, but a couple of things here...

• The meaty portion in the original post seems to mark a significant departure from the previous Herderson post in which US made clones were deemed as vastly inferior when compared to the other clones mentioned. This is something I've been saying for several years now, but has been met with great dismissal overall. Not to say I told you so, but, I think it is important to point out and I think people in the market should take note of it.
  • Maybe I've missed it, but I think the masses reading this post should have an estimated round count associated with these reports. Yes, I understand that Henderson rents MGs to a metric assload of people, and those people drive 'em like they stole 'em, but still, there should be some idea of round counts before certain failures, even if that round count is +/- 2k rounds. Are RO's on the line to monitor, valuate and record such malfunctions, or are they only there for safety's sake (not a rub at all, should this be the case.)
  • It is well-known that MP5 malfunctions contribute in a meaningful way to the failure or extractor springs. I can say that my paltry sample size of 1 MP5 with an Action 3 style RCM bolt head has 8,000 rounds on it without any noticeable loss of extractor tension. It also has maybe a handful of failures over that round count, which may be why that extractor has not given up the ghost.
  • How is it that a company such as Steyr Austria, can design/engineer, then test/evaluate, export/import, and cut in a local dealer on a complete pistol design on something like the the LA1 series (a fairly recent offering, mind you), and that end product is only marginally more expensive than the bolt head being praised here as a good value. Hell, even HK VP9s aren't selling for that much more than this bolt head. Before anyone jumps down my throat about costs, I've now been working for 10 years in an industrial manufacturing environment working almost entirely in stainless steel that makes use of CNC mills and lathes and has in-house engineering, marketing, sales, service, and distribution. Hell, might as well throw in that we run 80% off of solar power.  If they only knew they could sell 2 in3 pieces of machined steel for $480/each, we probably wouldn't waste our time chasing down $1M machine deals.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 9:54:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Like many of my posts, this won't be particularly popular, but a couple of things here...

• The meaty portion in the original post seems to mark a significant departure from the previous Herderson post in which US made clones were deemed as vastly inferior when compared to the other clones mentioned. This is something I've been saying for several years now, but has been met with great dismissal overall. Not to say I told you so, but, I think it is important to point out and I think people in the market should take note of it.
  • Maybe I've missed it, but I think the masses reading this post should have an estimated round count associated with these reports. Yes, I understand that Henderson rents MGs to a metric assload of people, and those people drive 'em like they stole 'em, but still, there should be some idea of round counts before certain failures, even if that round count is +/- 2k rounds. Are RO's on the line to monitor, valuate and record such malfunctions, or are they only there for safety's sake (not a rub at all, should this be the case.)
  • It is well-known that MP5 malfunctions contribute in a meaningful way to the failure or extractor springs. I can say that my paltry sample size of 1 MP5 with an Action 3 style RCM bolt head has 8,000 rounds on it without any noticeable loss of extractor tension. It also has maybe a handful of failures over that round count, which may be why that extractor has not given up the ghost.
  • How is it that a company such as Steyr Austria, can design/engineer, then test/evaluate, export/import, and cut in a local dealer on a complete pistol design on something like the the LA1 series (a fairly recent offering, mind you), and that end product is only marginally more expensive than the bolt head being praised here as a good value. Hell, even HK VP9s aren't selling for that much more than this bolt head. Before anyone jumps down my throat about costs, I've now been working for 10 years in an industrial manufacturing environment working almost entirely in stainless steel that makes use of CNC mills and lathes and has in-house engineering, marketing, sales, service, and distribution. Hell, might as well throw in that we run 80% off of solar power.  If they only knew they could sell 2 in3 pieces of machined steel for $480/each, we probably wouldn't waste our time chasing down $1M machine deals.
View Quote
You are spot on with the relationship between extractor spring life and malfunctions.   Mostly the double feed, which you have to induce by improper handling.  Once you double feed, the extractor is pushed hard against the spring, bending it.   After that happens, a large percentage of the tension is gone.  A couple more and the extractor will get wiggly.  

I totally disagree with you on your assumption of US built MP5 type guns being "vastly inferior."   The most generous interpretation of that statement is that it's based on ten year old information, and it assumes that guns built here by a dozen different manufactures at least are all of the same quality.
Link Posted: 4/24/2017 10:09:15 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View Quote
Probably because it's a tiny company with a niche market and they're likely still paying off their machinery.

Round counts would be great but since they're running a business it wouldn't be my first priority either.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 3:48:52 AM EDT
[#14]
We've gone 30+ days on the M.A.D. extractors without having to change springs. Life is MUCH better for the armorers.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:54:37 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
We've gone 30+ days on the M.A.D. extractors without having to change springs. Life is MUCH better for the armorers.

V/R
Ron
View Quote
I was in last week and rented an MP5, it stove piped on me twice, I chalked it up to work out a worn out magazine. The important thing is that my wife ran a whole mag before me without any stoppages. I ave shot a full auto MP5 before but, this was her first time shooting full auto. The ear to ear grin after firing the Ma Deuce and mini gun was priceless. We have slo motion video of me shooting the Ma Deuce and her shooting the mini gun. It was kind of cool to see everyone stop shooting and look over as those two ripped off.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:08:44 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the info.  I have a factory mp5 smg that gets fired only occasionally.  This is good info to know.  I was in vegas around the 25th of May and went to your place.  I bought a few really cool patches and a hat.  Being that I am a dealer with and SOT, I wasn't geared up to shoot anything, but I was super excited to see all of the HMMVs and the Huey and all of the other cool toys outside.  That's a nifty place you have there.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:51:31 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

I totally disagree with you on your assumption of US built MP5 type guns being "vastly inferior."   The most generous interpretation of that statement is that it's based on ten year old information, and it assumes that guns built here by a dozen different manufactures at least are all of the same quality.    
View Quote
This is a late reply, as this thread got swallowed up before I saw this, but perhaps I misspoke or was not clear in my verbiage.

I have long been a proponent of US made clones, with the caveat that we treat them with the same approach as a WASR. If the gun has been properly formed and assembled, and everything is nice and straght, the gun will work. There was a previous post (maybe a few years old at this point) from the Henderson group that lambasted the US made guns as inferior.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:15:16 AM EDT
[#18]
Some of my favorite posts on the internet come from HD's range reports.

Interesting on the springs.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 10:56:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

This is a late reply, as this thread got swallowed up before I saw this, but perhaps I misspoke or was not clear in my verbiage.

I have long been a proponent of US made clones, with the caveat that we treat them with the same approach as a WASR. If the gun has been properly formed and assembled, and everything is nice and straght, the gun will work. There was a previous post (maybe a few years old at this point) from the Henderson group that lambasted the US made guns as inferior.
View Quote
Understood.  

There has been so much change and forward movement in this market in the past 7-8 years that any interpretations and conclusions prior to that are rendered truly worthless now, and shouldn't color discussion at all.  

US smiths and builders, both boutique level custom and production scale have formed excellent reputations in the past few years, and are warrantying their guns nine ways to Sunday.  

This is one of the rare examples in the gun world where things really turned around.

I expect it to get better still.  MP5 pattern guns are, and always will be in high demand.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 11:44:47 AM EDT
[#20]
I can't get into details about who is doing what, but I think US-made clones will only be getting better. When I can, I will explain in better detail about the little things I never thought of before going through so many different guns on our range.

V/R
Ron

Quoted:

Understood.  

There has been so much change and forward movement in this market in the past 7-8 years that any interpretations and conclusions prior to that are rendered truly worthless now, and shouldn't color discussion at all.  

US smiths and builders, both boutique level custom and production scale have formed excellent reputations in the past few years, and are warrantying their guns nine ways to Sunday.  

This is one of the rare examples in the gun world where things really turned around.

I expect it to get better still.  MP5 pattern guns are, and always will be in high demand.  
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 12:35:36 AM EDT
[#21]
Fascinating read, and thank you for keeping this thread updated.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:32:10 AM EDT
[#22]
I was out at Battlefield Vegas on my honeymoon last month. My wife and I both shot the MP5, she had no issues I had a few stoppages. It was not a big deal to me, I have shot the MP5 before.
We both had a blast there, pun intended, and the highlight for us was firing the Browning M2 "Ma Deuce" and Minigun.
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 1:00:19 PM EDT
[#23]
You said you use TPM suppressors but that you just bought a bunch of omega sd receivers. This just for cost savings?
Link Posted: 7/7/2017 8:36:30 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
You said you use TPM suppressors but that you just bought a bunch of omega sd receivers. This just for cost savings?
View Quote
Don't think Omega builds cans.
Link Posted: 7/8/2017 11:40:34 AM EDT
[#25]
Ron,

Thanks for providing your unbiased and 1st hand experience. It is very informative and helpful.
Link Posted: 7/30/2017 10:32:02 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
View Quote
We purchased the Omega's from Atlantic because they had the best pricing for us. We've had a couple issues in the past with guns we've ordered and they can't replace or repair an item fast enough. They know that we use them for range rentals and have never once brought up warranty issues to us. We are FAR from the typical user and they kind of customer service says a lot about them. I'm not saying this because they give free guns or free anything, they just offer the type of customer service that I give my customers and that means a lot to me.

As far the cans go, we order TPM's for MP5-SD's because the price is right and they last.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#27]
@henderson_defense

Can you do a general thread in the PCC forum for how other 9mm SMG's have held up?
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 11:47:55 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
@henderson_defense

Can you do a general thread in the PCC forum for how other 9mm SMG's have held up?
View Quote
I didn't know there was a forum for them but I just started it for you. I am running late this morning so I started the thread with the types of PCC's that we use and I will update it later with info about each particular platform.

V/R
Ron
Link Posted: 7/31/2017 12:52:42 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I didn't know there was a forum for them but I just started it for you. I am running late this morning so I started the thread with the types of PCC's that we use and I will update it later with info about each particular platform.

V/R
Ron
View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 8/1/2017 5:36:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

V/R
Ron
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
@henderson_defense

V/R
Ron
Like the rest of your threads, I just subscribed to that one too.

Thank you, your experience and reviews are among the most interesting and valuable I've ever seen on this site......and that's saying something. 
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 2:24:54 PM EDT
[#31]
I love these threads and I have been following them in the other forums. Thank you

In case I missed it, can you give us an idea of round count between replacing recoil springs, rollers, barrels, etc.?

Thanks!

I am trying to talk my Wife into a Vegas trip just to shoot your cool stuff. I am sure it's not cheap but it is probably still less expensive than spending the same amount of time in the casinos
Link Posted: 8/2/2017 7:55:47 PM EDT
[#32]
You guys notice a difference in durability/reliability between HK made internal parts and US/Turkish/Paki made?

What kind of round counts are the PTR91s seeing before going down and what kind of failures?
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 2:56:02 PM EDT
[#33]
I just had an extractor failure today that could have been really bad, thanks to this thread for the heads up on those being a high wear item. Have 3 coming from hkparts.net.
Link Posted: 8/6/2017 5:23:41 PM EDT
[#34]
OK maybe a dumb question: How could the extractor failure have been really bad?
Link Posted: 9/8/2017 1:13:17 PM EDT
[#35]
bump to save the thread.
Link Posted: 9/9/2017 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#36]
Has anyone tried the MAD bolt in DJ Getz guns?

I have two MP5N and MP5K. The K has had a replacement ex spring at about 1K rounds, and the Navy had a few springs with 2K rounds on it
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 12:22:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Ron,

What PTR models are on the line?  How many and how are they holding up?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 8:11:07 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
OK maybe a dumb question: How could the extractor failure have been really bad?
View Quote
If you have a fte the case can bend the spring making the gun worthless.

I have the bolt. I purposely ran junk ammo that caused tons of fte. The extractor did not miss a beat. If it had been a normal bolt i would have to replace the spring multiple times.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 3:22:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Nothing to add other than I had a great time shooting the MP7 on 9/3.  You guys run a great operation.

Link Posted: 10/27/2017 2:39:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Great real world experience, thank your for the information! Myself along with a friend of mine have been putting together our own roller guns for a while now and came to your conclusions right off the bat. We keep extra bolt rebuild kits, use new german recoil springs and after welding in the trunnion in that's it's pretty much a one time deal. I bet swapping those out was a huge pain in the a$$, then not run right afterwards was insult to injury. Your experience has proven our assumptions to be correct. The stock ptr springs in the 91 are pretty soft compared to new german springs, cycle a new german spring and you feel and hear a big difference, we also use the steel guide rings instead of the nylons. I'm not loving on the springs because they're german or hk, it just so happens the new 91 springs are stiff. Same applies to all of our other guns minus the steel guide rings.

I had talked with an SOT and he talked about the receiver bulging around the rails, what do you think about welding in some full length T-rails or using them in the trouble spots? I know that won't help around the pin support but which wears out first? How about doubling up on the steel around the pin support area on the inside of the receiver? I know this isn't orthodox but if the guns are getting hammered daily, might help?
Link Posted: 10/28/2017 10:18:25 PM EDT
[#41]
I just received my Omega Full Size pistol, and haven’t been able to get it to the range yet.  But with the experiences Ron’s discussed with extractor springs failing, I’m going to order several to have on hand.

Ron, great information as always - THANKS!
Link Posted: 10/29/2017 11:50:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
I found this on Moores website.

300 BO in a roller lock.

https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/madprod/weapon_photos/images/9/retina/300.jpg?1445461188
View Quote
Magpul is making 93/33 magazines?
Link Posted: 10/30/2017 3:16:02 AM EDT
[#43]
No, that gun is setup to use AR mags.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 1:28:59 AM EDT
[#44]
I myself am considering getting an MP5 variant pistol.  Can anyone give me an idea of a parts replacement schedule and/or life of parts so that I can buy the necessary components to keep such a gun running?  Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#45]
I don't have a schedule, but I'd pickup one spare extractor and 3-5 extractor springs, one firing pin spring (multi-strand spring is the best, works with older bolt groups), a set of rollers one size larger than the gun starts with, and a spare roll pin for the roller plate holder (because it's easy to lose, could be sourced at a local hardware store). I'd upgrade the roller retainer to spring style if it doesn't have one already. The plate style cracks at the pin hole eventually.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 2:46:21 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Any info on the UMP platform?
View Quote
^^^
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 6:08:01 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I don't have a schedule, but I'd pickup one spare extractor and 3-5 extractor springs, one firing pin spring (multi-strand spring is the best, works with older bolt groups), a set of rollers one size larger than the gun starts with, and a spare roll pin for the roller plate holder (because it's easy to lose, could be sourced at a local hardware store). I'd upgrade the roller retainer to spring style if it doesn't have one already. The plate style cracks at the pin hole eventually.
View Quote
I'll second all of this.  I'd also add an ejector spring.  Saw one get smashed awhile back (not sure how it happened, but we finally tore the guts apart and found it) - the gun had some ejection issues and that fix cleared it up.  

I still scratch my head on how it got smashed...the only thing I could figure was the owner was loading on an open bolt and the aggressive insertion/over-insertion of the mag was pushing up on the ejector (and inadvertently depressing the spring).  I could be way off though.
Link Posted: 11/6/2017 6:47:40 PM EDT
[#48]
Usually ejector springs only get smashed by owners taking apart their trigger groups. 
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 9:44:54 AM EDT
[#49]
Any data on a high round count PTR-91 ?  I'd love to see how they hold up.
Link Posted: 11/8/2017 11:44:12 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Usually ejector springs only get smashed by owners taking apart their trigger groups. 
View Quote
That is a very good possibility with the owner in question!

Another thought I had was that he had a piece of spent brass stuck in the works (maybe under the ejector, I've seen it happen) and was trying to reload on top of that as well...
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top