Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/12/2018 12:51:47 PM EDT
Ive had my x-95 for just over a year now. Since I planned to make it my home defense go-to gun, I wanted to mount a light on it. I solved this Initially by just taking off the panel on the right side of the handguard and slapping an Inforce  WML on it. Although this set up works, it makes the grip a bit awkward. That combined with the relatively low profile of the top rail makes the shooting experience less than ideal.

Midwest Industries M-lok extended top rail solved the height problem for me and opened up new posibilities for attaching a light.
Top Rail

Finally got a light set up the way I wanted.
And it only took a few bucks in extra parts to get there

I think this set up turned out pretty cool, its nice and tight, very compact profile which doesnt protrude much in any direction from the profile of the rifle. The wire tucks right into the rail so no need for zip ties or velcro eitherAttachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 1:51:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I was tempted to make a joke, but remembered this isn't GD.  That is actually a very well thought out solution, and it is much tighter than the setup on my SAR.

Link Posted: 5/12/2018 1:55:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Nice. That’s slick.
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 2:08:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks good!
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 9:15:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I was tempted to make a joke, but remembered this isn't GD.  That is actually a very well thought out solution, and it is much tighter than the setup on my SAR.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/129976/90992.JPG
View Quote
That set up looks great!
IWI and other aftermarket companies are missing a great oportunity to offer an integrated light/laser handguard imagine if they team up with say steiner/surefire and come up with such a fore grip. In the space that surrounds the barel they could fit a couple cr123 batteries an LED, a laser module, and pressure pads

Or team up with crimson trace and make the removable grip panels with either a laser or light
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 9:17:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Nice. That’s slick.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nice. That’s slick.
Quoted:

Looks good!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/12/2018 9:23:23 PM EDT
[#6]
I like it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top