Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2020 10:55:11 PM EDT
I bought a used not shot a lot mpx gen 2 keymod with sb collapsible brace. It came with a LaRue bmt trigger group. I liked it just little light for my taste but worked good for me. I think it has standard spring in it. I’m going to order the 6lb spring and se how it does with that as a couple people preferred it. I hope it holds up in it. Not heard any failures with them.

On side note I got 6 mags and 2 mag braces. Also got two taran 11rd mag extensions. Radian 45* through safety, ambi charging handle believe swapped out, 3 prong Hk adaptor, 2 mags loaded with defense ammo, gas port was opened up, bcm rail covers for keymod, stream weapon light, and Pelican case. It runs good. I’m going to through a Romeo 5 on it. I’m liking it.

Anyone have a favorite off shelf ammo for defense that’s very accurate in it? Same for plinking ammo? I reload not often and got a pretty good load already for mp5. Anyone have a favorite plinking handload for it? Even defense load for it?

Anything I need to know about the mpx?
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 8:19:31 AM EDT
[#1]
My favorite plinking loads are whatever bulk box I can find.
Remington, Aguila, and Winchester are all good to go for me.

My go to defensive ammo is Speer Gold Dots.
Very accurate, very reliable, and for some reason I can usually always source them locally for a very fair price.

You might as well find what it likes and buy a ton because the gun is unbelievable fun to shoot.
I go through 500 rounds each time I take it to the range.
Did that 3 times a week for 2 months and it became prohibitively expensive, so now I take it about twice a month.
Sadly, whenever I don't take it I find myself wishing I would have brought it along LOL!
Link Posted: 4/17/2020 9:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
My favorite plinking loads are whatever bulk box I can find.
Remington, Aguila, and Winchester are all good to go for me.

My go to defensive ammo is Speer Gold Dots.
Very accurate, very reliable, and for some reason I can usually always source them locally for a very fair price.

You might as well find what it likes and buy a ton because the gun is unbelievable fun to shoot.
I go through 500 rounds each time I take it to the range.
Did that 3 times a week for 2 months and it became prohibitively expensive, so now I take it about twice a month.
Sadly, whenever I don't take it I find myself wishing I would have brought it along LOL!
View Quote

Buying an MPX exausted my lifetime supply of 9mm i had previously hoarded... in like 6 months.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top