Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/29/2021 12:50:43 PM EDT
Watching the thread here on approval times, I should be OK if nothing causes a delay on mine.  Went pending on 11/2, still pending as of this morning. FYI, Single Shot through SS, one RP, local dealer.

But we close on a new home on 4/30 and we will still own our existing home until it sells and we close on it.  And of course I can drag out getting my DL and CWP address changed a few days as well.  But if I run out of time, is there some form I need to file since my old address will no longer be my legal address, or does it have to start all over again??   Could my dealer notify the ATF that I am moving and it needs to be expedited?
When I started this process, I never dreamed we would be making this move so quickly.  

Sorry for the question that I'm sure has been answered here before, I did look though before posting.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 12:54:21 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]
Yea, same state, but different county.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 2:32:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Hopefully you don’t get my luck. Been pending since 8/27.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 9:42:31 PM EDT
[#4]
In state move = doesn't matter, at all
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top