Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/27/2022 5:24:00 AM EDT
Link

Does mossberg still make this model? I don’t see it on their website and all the dealers I see show it being out of stock. Thanks for any info folks
Link Posted: 5/29/2022 8:14:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: cherenkov] [#1]
I don't think it is offered as I had been looking for a family member that loves mine.  2nd hand market seems best place.

Its a fun gun especially with light loads.

We ended up Form-1 cutting down a Mossberg Maverick. (cut the tube, barrel, removed & re-attached barrel lug, welded mag front pleg to shortened mag tube and fabricated a foreend with a 1913 rail section and grip.  It came out okay but wished I could have found a Factory AOW Mossberg.

I asked a local dealer that had them and said he had some AOWs sit on the shelf and didn't sell well - even when he priced them closeout for less than shockwaves and shockwaves always had a line of people to buy.  People just didn't want to wait for the stamp and paperwork hassle. (just a $5 stamp however)  This was sort of during the height of pandemic panic buying too.

Link Posted: 5/31/2022 8:52:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By cherenkov:
I don't think it is offered as I had been looking for a family member that loves mine.  2nd hand market seems best place.

Its a fun gun especially with light loads.

We ended up Form-1 cutting down a Mossberg Maverick. (cut the tube, barrel, removed & re-attached barrel lug, welded mag front pleg to shortened mag tube and fabricated a foreend with a 1913 rail section and grip.  It came out okay but wished I could have found a Factory AOW Mossberg.

I asked a local dealer that had them and said he had some AOWs sit on the shelf and didn't sell well - even when he priced them closeout for less than shockwaves and shockwaves always had a line of people to buy.  People just didn't want to wait for the stamp and paperwork hassle. (just a $5 stamp however)  This was sort of during the height of pandemic panic buying too.

View Quote

Thanks for the information, I was thinking it’s probably out of production. I figured a custom build was a possibility but thought it may not be worth the money by the time it’s all said and done. Looks like I’ll continue to search
Link Posted: 7/5/2022 3:51:08 AM EDT
[#3]
My local shop has one in stock. Shoot me an IM if you want the number.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top