Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/6/2018 4:17:31 PM EDT
I am need of a way to mount my ESEE 4 to my new Ronin belt.  I am guessing Molle is the best way.   Who knows of a good kydex sheath makes that is compatible with Molle.

Thanks
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:20:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Can you use zip ties with the current sheath?
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:22:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:38:13 PM EDT
[#3]
I just did this.

Link Posted: 11/6/2018 7:52:43 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
That looks nice!  I’m not sure if my paracord skills are there, but I will find out!!
Link Posted: 11/6/2018 8:09:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
That looks nice!  I’m not sure if my paracord skills are there, but I will find out!!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Nah.  It was just a spare boot lace.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 5:26:04 AM EDT
[#6]
Blade Tech Molle Lok on any Tek Lok compatible kydex sheath.

Valhalla Custom Kydex
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:01:06 AM EDT
[#7]
FPNI, especially with that Ronin belt. It's a pain in the ass to put stuff on it, and when its on you won't want to take it off. I love the belt because it is so stiff, but it is a pain to set up. Zipties are the way to go here.
Link Posted: 11/7/2018 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#8]
The esee Molle back works well.

Link
Link Posted: 11/8/2018 12:37:10 PM EDT
[#9]
I ended up attaching molle clips to the stock sheath, and that seems to be working for now.  We will see once I wear it like that for a while.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top