Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2018 6:05:02 AM EDT
Who makes good quality ones. Looking to throw em on my backpack.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 6:20:04 AM EDT
[#1]
Tac tailor, Velocity, HSGI, TAG, and so many others it would be hard to list. What kind of pouches and what kind of pack are you putting them on? Mission drives gear so knowing your mission would be important.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 7:11:05 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Tac tailor, Velocity, HSGI, TAG, and so many others it would be hard to list. What kind of pouches and what kind of pack are you putting them on? Mission drives gear so knowing your mission would be important.
View Quote
Blueforce gear is another good but like he said there are many quality manufacturers put there. Don't buy cheap ass fleamarket/ebay stuff and they'll last.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 9:28:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Just about any of the major Made-in-USA company's gear should serve you well. Big question is, what features are you looking for? Ability to hold single, double, or triple mags? Velcro-only retention, or velcro + buckle?
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 10:19:01 AM EDT
[#4]
I've got several HSGI Pistol and Rifle pouches and they seem to hold up well...
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 11:45:56 AM EDT
[#5]
On a backpack? Are we to assume this is for hiking?

To be honest if you’re mostly hiking I’d go with the tactical tailor universal mag pouch. Hoods up to three 5.56 mags and many many others and it holds water bottles and tons of other stuff that won’t fit in something like a HSGI taco.

In fact the only reason I have my tacos mounted over my TT’s is I don’t hike with that particular gear anymore.

Plus, admittedly, they lack cool points lol.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 12:40:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Any of what is mentioned above.

I use HSGI and Blue force.

If you're wanting to save money USGI mag pouches are tough and inexpensive.
Link Posted: 4/18/2018 6:54:01 PM EDT
[#7]
Bug out bag. Eberlestock battleship.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top