Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/19/2018 7:25:50 AM EDT
Just an FYI to my fellow M1 Carbine enthusiasts, I bought some of them for my M1Carbine. Military Surplus M4 Bayonet with M8A1 Scabbard New Old Stock 1971 Production are available at midway!

Midway Link

Where else can you find nearly five decade old U.S. M4 Bayonets still in the original packaging? These bayonets have been paired with an M8A1 scabbard. Manufactured in the late ’60s through early 70s by one of two companies from Stamford, CT - Conetta or Bren-Dan, these bayonets entered the Army’s supply chain via the Sacramento Army Depot and later sent to Italy, where they stayed until early this year, when they were repatriated to the U.S.

These M4 Bayonets are coupled with late ’60s production M8A1 Scabbards. The scabbards are marked PWH and can be traced back to the Pennsylvania Working Home for the Blind. PWC assembled approximately 4 Million scabbards for the military, but most have been removed from their original box making the original packaging highly prized to collectors. From PWH they were shipped to the Red River Army Depot in Texas, and later were shipped to Italy, to be coupled with the bayonets.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 7:51:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Linky doesn't work.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 8:17:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Linky doesn't work.
View Quote
Hmmm works for me. Just go to MidwayUSA and click on new arrivals. It should be there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2018 9:00:07 AM EDT
[#3]
$100. Ouch.
Link Posted: 5/20/2018 8:17:50 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
$100. Ouch.
View Quote
Too much for American made? With NOS sealed box?  Try to find an original WW2 one for less than even twice that price.
But if you are on a budget, and want to go the cheap route, you can go to "CLASSIC Firearms" and get one of the Italian imports for half that price.

https://www.classicfirearms.com/bayonet-m1-carbine-with-scabbard-italian
Link Posted: 5/21/2018 3:04:22 PM EDT
[#5]
I got some of the $30 bayonets from midway and they were decent condition.  Mostly problems with the scabbards.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top