Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Site Notices
Posted: 5/17/2020 9:46:24 PM EDT
Looking at getting a Socom Elite, can't decide between the auto or the manual. Anybody have either? Looking for the tougher / harder use option.
Link Posted: 5/29/2020 8:24:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Can't believe there are no Microtech users on Arf. Either way, after a lot of research decided to go with the manual.
Link Posted: 6/1/2020 11:29:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Whaaattt, I would have gone with the auto.

I just got my first Microtech OTF and liking it so far. Looked at the SOCOM Elite and it’s a badass folder. You can’t go wrong with MT. Any pics?

If you ever are into an auto folder, check out Pro-Tech. I’ve had mine for a year and have been beating on it pretty good lately. It’s becoming my favorite EDC. Going to give it a break and start carrying my new Microtech though.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:27:39 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Whaaattt, I would have gone with the auto.

I just got my first Microtech OTF and liking it so far. Looked at the SOCOM Elite and it's a badass folder. You can't go wrong with MT. Any pics?

If you ever are into an auto folder, check out Pro-Tech. I've had mine for a year and have been beating on it pretty good lately. It's becoming my favorite EDC. Going to give it a break and start carrying my new Microtech though.
View Quote
Already have an auto Protech, and and MT Ultratech so I'm good on autos.
Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:49:38 AM EDT
[#4]
I had a manual one quite a few years ago. Can't even remember what I traded it for. Wish I had t got rid of it. I will be replacing it sometime in the near future. It was rock solid. I still have a Microtech LCC that I will never get rid of.
Link Posted: 6/3/2020 12:36:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Good quality either way.  I have an older DA/SOCOM; excellent auto that you can manually open around sheep

ROCK6
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 3:22:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Manual. Easy to deploy and just as fast as the auto. The liner lock feels more secure vs the button lock on the auto.
Link Posted: 6/5/2020 4:36:41 AM EDT
[#7]
Had a Manual first, traded it for an auto... sold the auto, really wish I would have kept the Manual. Oh well, I'll get another Manual some day.
Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top