Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/26/2018 3:52:52 PM EDT
So today, I decide to see how accurate my G17 Micro Roni is..

I recheck my 25 yd zero

Good to go..So I know that these are not 1MOA guns, So I'm looking for good Combat effective hits as Travis Hailey would say.

So I start at 50 yds..standing...5rds

Then a mag change and run about 15-20 yds...another 5rds standing...mag change...run another 15-20yds..5 more rds standing..

and the results

All hits in the center of mass...not too shabby

I repeat this and get the same

and to finish ...I load up my KCI 50 rd drum I snagged cheap....and burped 50 rds of Tula without a hiccup...

The more I shoot this.... the more I like it.
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 2:45:34 AM EDT
[#1]
Glock in a ransom rest is doing great 2 inches at 25 yards.  So its an 8 MOA gun...
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 8:34:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Glock in a ransom rest is doing great 2 inches at 25 yards.  So its an 8 MOA gun...
View Quote
More like a  6 MOA gun with a 8 MOA shooter....
Link Posted: 11/5/2018 10:52:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Pretty impressive range report with great photos. I hope to do as well with my (G19) Micro Roni.
Link Posted: 11/30/2018 11:34:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Nice post, Harv.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top