Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page Armory » Blades
Posted: 4/21/2020 10:02:04 PM EDT
I recently became a fan after learning they are local to me and became a centrion member by watching their build videos. Impressive process & operation. Hope to visit their shop to fondle the goods and get a better feel for the size in hand.

Their full sized Praterion looks amazing but probably too big in the closed position for my tastes. Smaller models also look good.
At the top of my list is their Swift auto in a drop point but I need to handle one 1st.

I like quite a few of their models but recently came into a used 187F. It's beefy and very nice! Although the clip has a mis-stamped 'M' which I actually like but find amusing due to one of their videos talking mostly about what they do before shipping each knife, a detailed inspection, removal of any finger prints, etc etc.

Anyone else have a Medford? Which model, likes & dislikes?
Been to a centrion event?

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/22/2020 2:35:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 3:47:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a few. My favorite was the TFF-2.

If anyone happens to see this exact knife, it was stolen by someone at Fedex.
Link Posted: 4/23/2020 3:50:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 4/23/2020 6:53:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Their TFF's look different now or maybe they are using the wrong photo on their site, look slike teh fat daddy now:
https://www.medfordknife.com/folders

That sucks it got stolen!

Liking that P Slim, it's also on my radar.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:18:55 PM EDT
[#5]
I have an Emperor and Praetorian Ti.  Both are good knives, the praetorian is a substantial knife even when its folded.  I carry it off and on.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 5:37:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Post some pic's if you can.
Link Posted: 5/30/2020 8:48:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Went to a local Medford dealer yesterday, Monkeys Edge, and handled a few. The Praetorian is bad ass but BIG!
Ended up with a Swift Auto which I mostly like. Only con so far is the scales could be slippery with wet or sweaty hands.
Also picked up a couple odd ball Medfords at thier Attic sale last night. Will pick them up next week.

Pic's and compared to the 187-F

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 6/2/2020 8:05:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Couple more from at Attic Sale he had:

Eris, same as the Dur Hund.
Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And a TF-1. Not sure what I needed this for :)
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/4/2020 7:56:04 PM EDT
[#9]
Found a great deal on a Praetorion G.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Page Armory » Blades
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top