Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/12/2018 7:45:13 PM EDT
Hey all,

I am liquidating posessions and have three bolt-action Kar98 in 8 x 57, two German karabiner, and one Turkish Gewehr.

I am looking for a resource to accurately price these rifles for sale, as I would, obviously, like to raise maximum profit for purchase of more guns that I don't need.

Google isn't much help, unless I want ancient ads from 2005.

I don't have high hopes for the Turkish, but the German Kar98k's are ERMA 1937 and 1938 manufactures.

They have, unfortunately, been hit with electric pencils and import marks.

Thanks for any direction I can glean!
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 7:58:27 PM EDT
[#1]
Pics would be helpful, a whole lot depends on a lot of factors...the two 98k's, you said electro-penciled....are they RC's (Russian Captures)?

The Turk'ed Gewehr, how many parts match the gun? Sometimes they are effectively all matching, just with some Turk markings...some are complete mixmasters...
Link Posted: 11/12/2018 8:46:31 PM EDT
[#2]
Have sent you a Private Message
Link Posted: 11/14/2018 10:40:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Does the Turk have the roller coaster rear sight?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top