Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/2/2020 2:21:02 AM EDT
There is a replacement front sight for the Swiss K11 that lets it shoot dead center at 100.  Does anyone know if there is someone making 98k fronts sights that are similar?
Link Posted: 3/2/2020 4:20:31 AM EDT
[#1]
I got a blank front sight for my Israeli to zero it at 100 for a specific round it gets used the most with. Can’t remember where but I think I picked it up on eBay, or Numrich. Been a while, but they do exist as tall blanks. Hell I might have been gotten it from Brownells? But it worked out great.

ETA

This will work

Also fwiw I made my rear sight notch a square to match, like the M39 Finn sights are. Way better with a square post and notch.
Link Posted: 3/6/2020 12:45:50 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll give this a try.  thanks!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top