Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2022 2:26:06 PM EDT
Last summer I posted about my M&P15-22 and problems with a double tap trigger for it.

That trigger was a hot mess and a piece of garbage.  I tried a few different ar15 trigger springs and nothing would help it run right.

I emailed double tap and they never responded.  I was only asking for help on things I could try to get it to run.  

Please don’t waste your time or money on double tap tiggers.  They are all sales are final and provide no customer support.

https://www.ar15.com/forums/Armory/mandp15-22-double-tap-trigger-not-working-light-primer-strikes-on-release-of-trigger/11-526130/

As for today, PSA had franklin binary triggers on sale that had safe, standard semi auto and binary fire for ar15s.

Some internet searching showed many have tried them in m&p 15-22 rifles with success.

My rifle is one it also works in.  A blast to shoot.  The 50rd drums are now twice as much fun to shoot and half as much fun to load.

This success also makes me a little more disappointed in double tap knowing it is them and not the rifle.  Oh well.  Time to move on.

Happy shooting.
Link Posted: 6/16/2022 10:19:22 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for the heads up. I’m not familiar with double tap, but will definitely stay away from their products.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top