Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/5/2022 10:17:53 AM EDT
"Has some rust on the barrels, about 4 boxes of shells through it.  Basically BNIB condition".

They were asking new price, that's for sure.

LOL, yeah right.  If that is BNIB I'm not purchasing it.

Doc
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:41:35 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:48:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Buy the gun, not the story.
Isn't that the saying?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 10:48:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I find that the more 'wordy' an ad ,the more bullshit there is involved.
View Quote

You mean you don't want to hear about how this Remington 700 in .270 was used by navy seals on a classified mission?
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

You mean you don't want to hear about how this Remington 700 in .270 was used by navy seals on a classified mission?
View Quote

Lol, yup, gun can hit a chunk of nut coal at 400 yards.
Link Posted: 5/5/2022 7:33:11 PM EDT
[#5]
Bought it and put it in the safe. Never fired. Some rust. Comes with half a box of bullets and 2 clips. No lowballs I know what I got

Meet at my buddies ffl, you pay to transfer

Link Posted: 5/6/2022 10:50:58 AM EDT
[#6]
Of course you also have the other side of the coin, in which people who ask about a NIB/unfired pistol ask "what is it's condition" or "how many rounds through it"? I have had a couple knuckleheads who asked this when the title and description both say the same thing. NIB/unfired means NIB/unfired.
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 11:36:35 AM EDT
[#7]
To be fair, once you buy a gun from a dealer it is no longer "new in box" as it's now a used gun regardless if you put a round through it.
So asking how "NIB" or "LNIB" is a fair question unless noted
Link Posted: 5/6/2022 1:57:01 PM EDT
[#8]
“Custom made .308 sniper rifle used by a Ranger in Afghanistan”
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 8:14:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
To be fair, once you buy a gun from a dealer it is no longer "new in box" as it's now a used gun regardless if you put a round through it.
So asking how "NIB" or "LNIB" is a fair question unless noted
View Quote

That’s not accurate at all with regard to NIB. The act of buying something from a dealer does not immediately make it a used firearm. A firearm is still NIB if it’s new, in the box, unfired, and unmolested. If it’s not all those things and the seller lists it as NIB, he’s false advertising. I own a few items that were purchased as collectibles. They are NIB.

LNIB leaves potential buyers to wonder and ask questions.

Thankfully, we have high resolution photos to do the describing.
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 4:02:12 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Thankfully, we have high resolution photos to do the describing.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File

More like a right click saved picture from their other listing that was a 640x480 shot with a 15 year old cellphone. Now it's a tiny little scaled down version of an already crappy picture.

Or message me for pix and I'll get back to you in a few days when I get my grandson to show me how to do it
Link Posted: 5/7/2022 6:12:01 PM EDT
[#11]
They boast in forums how they shoot 4-500 rounds every weekend, gun for sale, maybe 8-900 rounds fired, had this for 3 years and changing directions.
Link Posted: 5/8/2022 12:13:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/vladimir-putin-laughing_zpsov82lsef_GIF-129.gif/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up_zps5c0357b9_GIF-103.gif

More like a right click saved picture from their other listing that was a 640x480 shot with a 15 year old cellphone. Now it's a tiny little scaled down version of an already crappy picture.

Or message me for pix and I'll get back to you in a few days when I get my grandson to show me how to do it
View Quote

Hahahaha. Truth
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top