Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/21/2018 8:29:20 AM EDT
I know Magula was working on a stripper clip loader for the Steyr AUG and their web site is showing that they are now shipping.  However, I haven’t been able to find any place that’s selling them.  Brownells, Midway, nobody is showing them as selling them.  Any ideas who does have them in stock?
Link Posted: 8/29/2018 7:33:48 PM EDT
[#1]
I've tried it with the GECO oversized clips that don't work with most spoons and they are fine, so everything else ought to fit.

So far Zahal is the only place I've found them in stock: https://zahal.org/product/maglula-steyr-aug-striplula-loader/

AJ

Link Posted: 9/1/2018 1:36:56 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, just got one a few weeks ago. Love it and makes loading mags way faster.
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 9:59:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Still not shipping from maglula? Really want one for my AUG
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 11:42:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote
Please update the thread when they do. I'd like to get another one but paying for shipping from Israel again doesn't appeal  to me.

AJ
Link Posted: 9/2/2018 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Please update the thread when they do. I'd like to get another one but paying for shipping from Israel again doesn't appeal  to me.

AJ
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

AJ
Likewise, I'm interested but not interested enough for overseas shipping.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 1:32:49 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

AJ
I bit the bullet and orders one from Israel. $41.xx with shipping. Oh well. Only live once. I’ll advise when I get it.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 9:40:10 AM EDT
[#7]
$41! Holy crap! Maybe Pete will buy a boatload(or a container). Although you can't beat tariffs and fees.
Link Posted: 9/5/2018 8:43:03 PM EDT
[#8]
Oh, I have no idea when Brownells or Midway will have them for sale. I got tired of waiting and just ordered one from Zahals (nice way to load a mag and like all Magula loaders a quality product) and haven’t bothered to check out their site since for the AUG Striplula.
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 8:31:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Crap, they just added a notice that it doesn't work with Magpul AUG Pmags
Link Posted: 9/10/2018 5:27:55 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Crap, they just added a notice that it doesn't work with Magpul AUG Pmags
View Quote
Yeah, the clip loader has cutouts for the Steyr mag ribbing. It might be made to work with the AUG PMAGS  it you’re cutting up a $40 loader to find out.

AJ
Link Posted: 9/19/2018 10:39:12 PM EDT
[#11]
Got mine today. Only had time to see if it fits on my Factory magazines - it does.  I’ll mess with it more this weekend. Despite the price I’m glad I have it and hope it works.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top