Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/11/2020 11:01:46 PM EDT
Tried out a magpul mag. Consistently has about 2-3 failure to fully eject spent case per mag.The next round feeds/chambers but the spent case ends up sideways in the action blocking the bolt from going into battery. I have 2 CZ factory,2 manticore, 2 PSA mags, all work flawlessly. My Scorpion pistol is 1st generation if that makes any difference. Anyone else have problems with magpul mags?
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 12:03:41 AM EDT
[#1]
I have read quite a few posts on various forums of people having the exact same problem with Magpul mags. Stick with factory CZ or PSA mags.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 11:57:51 AM EDT
[#2]
You should check with Magpul to see if they will swap it out for the latest generation as one of the first generations of this mag was known for this issue.

Let us know how it goes?

Steve
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 1:41:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Same problem with the three I bought ,threw them in corner. Waste of money.
Link Posted: 5/12/2020 9:21:18 PM EDT
[#4]
What is a wired malfunction ?
Link Posted: 5/13/2020 6:33:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ttomp73:
What is a wired malfunction ?
View Quote

weird
Link Posted: 5/14/2020 6:14:55 PM EDT
[#6]
I came across the same issue and sent my rifle back to CZ. They said everything is fine with the gun and to call Magpul to get replacement mags.

From my understanding with my conversations with Magpul, it appears that CZ made an adjustment after the first round of Magpul mags were released that cause that malfunction. The new mags they sent work just fine.
Link Posted: 5/15/2020 6:04:06 AM EDT
[#7]
How do you tell the difference between 1st and 2nd gen on these mags?
Link Posted: 5/16/2020 12:12:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By kanewtervalve:
How do you tell the difference between 1st and 2nd gen on these mags?
View Quote

Call Magpul and give them the date code (the clock imprinted on the mag) and they can tell you.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top