Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/25/2023 3:33:25 PM EDT
Made some mistake on 3 brace exemption E-form submissions.

First, Century MKE AP5 pistols.... I made an error on MFG as Century arms.
Second, on AR15 w/ brace, I skipped first 3 letters and only submitted the numerical number portion only... yeah stupid.
Lastly, Arsenal SAM7K, I also made a mistake on MFG... Arsenal USA and MGF in USA.

What should I do at this point? all already submitted...  
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 3:57:29 PM EDT
[#1]

Seriously though, You might get through on the AP5 and the Arsenal, seems to be some cases they'll take the importer and others they don't.  The Serial number one is definitely doomed though.

You can request to withdraw the applications and start over.  If you already mailed in paper fingerprint cards, you'll probably have to redo those but otherwise the only thing you've lost is waiting time.
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 4:44:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks.... I filed my fingerprint card w/ EFT file.
Hope they let me slide with MGF vs Importer....

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
https://media.tenor.com/rlyqxiRiunEAAAAC/right-to-jail-jail.gif

Seriously though, You might get through on the AP5 and the Arsenal, seems to be some cases they'll take the importer and others they don't.  The Serial number one is definitely doomed though.

You can request to withdraw the applications and start over.  If you already mailed in paper fingerprint cards, you'll probably have to redo those but otherwise the only thing you've lost is waiting time.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 5:11:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 5:27:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks for sharing... looks like I will just have to cancel and resubmit.

Quoted:
I would just resubmit.  I filed in early Feb and it was almost a month before they responded…disapproved for my birthdate not populating in the CLEO form.

Had to refile all of mine as I was unable to make ANY changes/modifications once submitted.

Now, with the last minute crush, I would expect it to take months to get a response.

There must be some kind of a grace period for disapprovals after the deadline but I didn’t want to take a chance on that.

My last one (also from Feb) was approved on Wednesday.  I was lucky; my examiner accepted a correction via email.

Kind of cool:  he sent me an email with a question, I replied and a few seconds later I received the Form 1:  APPROVED.
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 7:11:30 PM EDT
[#5]
Do nothing.  They will either approve or they will kick it back with an expedited control number for you to add to your corrected re-submission.

18Z50
Link Posted: 5/25/2023 9:49:51 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks for the clarification!

Quoted:
Do nothing.  They will either approve or they will kick it back with an expedited control number for you to add to your corrected re-submission.

18Z50
View Quote

Link Posted: 5/25/2023 10:18:42 PM EDT
[#7]
Pull back and resubmit
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top