Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/9/2023 9:27:01 PM EDT
At lunch I went to a local lumber/hardware store because a coworker told me that have an area in the back that is a sporting goods/ gun shop.

So I went and looked around a bit and they have a decent but small selection of stuff.

The cute young lady behind the counter asked if I needed any help and I asked if they had any black powder, I always ask when I go to a new place, she said nope.

So I then asked if they had any percussion caps and she said maybe... let me look.

She pulled out a almost full box of CCI number 11 caps.

I told her i'll take them, ended up buying all nine tins of them,

The price was $6.99 per tin.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 12:03:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 12:40:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Nice
Link Posted: 3/11/2023 9:26:41 AM EDT
[#3]
That's one heck of a find these days!

I was overjoyed recently to pick up a couple of tins - at any price. I think I paid $10/each and I'm still fine with it. $7 a tin would have had me doing the exact same thing as you did when you brought home the whole box!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top