Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 10
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 7:46:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Tagging this for the next round.  I need at least 2.
Link Posted: 9/15/2022 11:12:37 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I purchased a US made one off HKparts.  The pin was a bit tight.  Otherwise, its indistinguishable from MKE or HK furniture.

https://i.imgur.com/NTCK82s.jpg
View Quote

Mmmm

Theres something so sexy about stockless Ks
Link Posted: 9/16/2022 1:52:42 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

We have asked about the MKE wide handguards but not received pricing or availability yet .
View Quote

Sounds somewhat promising at least. With current wide handguards fetching around $400 and more, I am ready for the MKE version! My PTR from you guys has been perfect all around except for the heat coming from the factory handguard after a normal range session putting it through the paces.
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 7:47:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Down the line, is it possible to remove the single position A3 fork and swap it out with a 3 position A3F fork?  Or are the end caps specific to each stock?
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 8:44:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 10/6/2022 11:54:08 AM EDT
[#6]
These are early style stocks, the F stocks are new style. These parts wouldn't play together even if it was all factory HK.

The end caps are slightly different due to the latch construction and retention. Also, the F stock needs (wants?) The extended stock booper that mounts to the end of the cylindrical portion of the end cap.

You might be able to put an A3F stock on an early latch mechanism, but if it worked it would look stupid and we would mock you mercilessly.
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:25:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Coming up on 7 weeks, hope they’re getting here soon
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 12:30:31 AM EDT
[#8]
@ATLANTIC-FIREARMS

Any updates?
Link Posted: 10/10/2022 3:15:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Down the line, is it possible to remove the single position A3 fork and swap it out with a 3 position A3F fork?  Or are the end caps specific to each stock?
View Quote

The cost of doing that would be enough to just buy an A3F stock outright.
Link Posted: 10/27/2022 7:44:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Any updates of a new shipment?
Link Posted: 10/28/2022 9:25:34 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Sounds somewhat promising at least. With current wide handguards fetching around $400 and more, I am ready for the MKE version! My PTR from you guys has been perfect all around except for the heat coming from the factory handguard after a normal range session putting it through the paces.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

We have asked about the MKE wide handguards but not received pricing or availability yet .

I'm in for one, also. Preferably green, but black would do.
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:00:13 AM EDT
[#12]
It appears that the price of the stock has gone up to $329, so does that mean that the new shipment is in?
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 9:09:07 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 11/4/2022 10:02:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
It appears that the price of the stock has gone up to $329, so does that mean that the new shipment is in?
View Quote

Site now says late December. Sounds like we’re getting them for a Christmas!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/5/2022 9:38:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any chance you guys will be bringing in wide forearms for the 91? Those are hens teeth lately and would sell FAST. Lots of PTRs out there in need.

@atlantic-firearms
Any news on MKE wide handguards for the '91?

Thanks.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 7:28:15 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

That's a bummer about the price increase - it is $136 short of an HK-made A3F stock. Still a much lower-cost option than buying an original legacy HKA3 MP5 stock, at least.
Link Posted: 12/6/2022 1:20:02 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's a bummer about the price increase - it is $136 short of an HK-made A3F stock. Still a much lower-cost option than buying an original legacy HKA3 MP5 stock, at least.
View Quote
Those F stocks from HK's store also come in small batches and sell quick.

Considering the first batch of MKE A3 stocks sold out in about 8 minutes at $300, there's certainly market demand to justify increasing the price IMO.  Upping it might slow down the bum rush and let those who really want one get it.
Link Posted: 12/24/2022 5:38:40 PM EDT
[#18]
website says these are not expected until mid january 2023 now
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 9:49:15 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 9:52:45 AM EDT
[#20]
Tell them to throw their 33k and G3k clones in that shipment also
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 10:02:42 AM EDT
[#21]
Atlantic Firearms:

Any idea when more SB Tactical SBT5A braces will be back in stock, and if they will still be offered at the sale price?
Link Posted: 12/28/2022 1:44:34 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

MKE has been running behind schedule and we are being told the shipment will leave their factory and fly over the first or second week of Jan if all goes as planned .

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mke-mp5-buttstock-4.jpg
MKE AP5
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
website says these are not expected until mid january 2023 now

MKE has been running behind schedule and we are being told the shipment will leave their factory and fly over the first or second week of Jan if all goes as planned .

https://atlanticfirearms.com/media/cache/sylius_shop_product_original/product/mke-mp5-buttstock-4.jpg
MKE AP5

Really hoping to snag one of these.  
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:28:44 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

MKE AP5
View Quote

Tagged…it’s mid January
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 4:50:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 1/13/2023 6:09:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

"if all goes as planned"  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/14/2023 4:20:51 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

MKE AP5
View Quote

Please gibs updat
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 9:09:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Some of us have been waiting patiently for months and do not want to miss out on a 10 minute sell-out.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:15:42 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Some of us have been waiting patiently for months and do not want to miss out on a 10 minute sell-out.
View Quote

This is the nature of owning HK and HK clones unfortunately. I feel for new owners in threads like this who have been "patiently waiting" for more accessories to be imported but also realistically know they will never receive them.

With HK, you either pay to play or you don't get anything. You can be wait listed or check stock but it's likely not gonna happen.

If you want something like an A3 non F you're either gonna pay bigtime on GB or EE or you're shit out of luck. Most in this thread are gonna understand that after enough time passes.
Link Posted: 1/14/2023 5:17:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Please gibs updat
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

MKE AP5

Please gibs updat

They are at the whim of a foreign country lol
Link Posted: 1/15/2023 4:29:38 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/15/2023 6:09:33 PM EDT
[#31]
Patiently waiting for these. Hopefully Atlantic doesn't send out notices at 11:00 at night and I don't see it until 8:00 in the morning and they all sell out LOL
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:58:02 PM EDT
[#32]
Hopefully, Atlantic will limit sales to one and only one per customer.  Even better, In Florida when a new development opened
up with lots for sale in a desireable location and more people wanted to buy a lot than there were lots available, they
held a lottery.  Perhaps, Atlantic could do something of that nature so everyone had a chance to get one.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:49:59 PM EDT
[#33]
@atlantic-firearms

any update on this? Us loyal followers are dying for an update before the flood of the new F1's.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:44:23 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 11:59:15 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
MKE Stocks are in the US and clearing customs this week , Should see these in our rehouse etc in the next 7-14 days or less .
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:30:27 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
MKE Stocks are in the US and clearing customs this week , Should see these in our rehouse etc in the next 7-14 days or less .
View Quote

How many will be up for grabs?
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 2:34:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

How many will be up for grabs?
View Quote

It won't matter as soon as you get the notification they'll be out of stock. LOL

I'm hopefully optimistic that they might limit them one per customer so some shit head doesn't buy 10 of them so he can flip them in the EE
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 3:51:16 PM EDT
[#38]
Out-fucking-standing.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 4:24:27 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

It won't matter as soon as you get the notification they'll be out of stock. LOL

I'm hopefully optimistic that they might limit them one per customer so some shit head doesn't buy 10 of them so he can flip them in the EE
View Quote
They did one per customer on the first release, and it still states as such on the product page.

FYI, last time they went live at 8:00pm eastern, in case that's when their sites goes live with new inventory.

Good luck y'all.
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 5:16:26 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:00:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
If they send out email notices in alphabetical order, I'm a shoe-in.  
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:11:11 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 1/21/2023 8:35:27 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Yes we limit the sale to one per customer
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2023 5:12:35 PM EDT
[#44]
Good. Time to get the gf's account fired up lol. I need two.
Link Posted: 1/22/2023 5:55:16 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
If they send out email notices in alphabetical order, I'm a shoe-in.  
View Quote

Those that live in the same state a Atlantic should get first dibs
Link Posted: 1/23/2023 8:58:45 PM EDT
[#46]
So, are the hk33 stocks always green?
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 1:59:50 PM EDT
[#47]
Me on Atlantic's webpage with the MKE A3 stock even though I signed up for the notification: "F5...F5...F5..."
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 9:52:57 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
Me on Atlantic's webpage with the MKE A3 stock even though I signed up for the notification: "F5...F5...F5..."
View Quote
Same here.
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 12:35:37 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Same here.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Same here.

I’ve had the page open in a separate browser window since November .
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 6:40:25 AM EDT
[#50]
Originally Posted By HD2006:

I’ve had the page open in a separate browser window since November .
View Quote

December here
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top