Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/18/2020 8:46:36 PM EDT
I just got this today from MFI.

https://mfiap.com/i-8938674-mfi-5-5-long-low-profile-scope-mount-with-slots-windows-to-see-serial-numbers-on-hk-mp5-sp5-k-series-hk94-ptr-9r-608-hk91-hk93-universal-price-includes-usps-priority-mail-insurance.html

I wanted to mount an Aimpoint on my HK while utilizing an ACR stock and adapter. After doing some research on HK SP5 mounting options, I found these guys. Price is fair at $115. Installation was fairly simple. I followed the directions and I was good to go. I recommend MFI if you are looking for a solid mount on your HK SP5.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 5/24/2020 9:16:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Who makes the ACR stock for MP5?
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 6:34:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 8:45:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Just a fyi, when using the acr stock your iron sights will be useless. The Aimpoint that is pictured utilizes the Larue LT660 mount. Everything lines up perfectly. Only complaint is that the sight is a little high.

I picked up a A2 fixed stock so that I could use the irons for the time being.
Link Posted: 5/25/2020 3:45:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks
Link Posted: 5/27/2020 10:04:47 PM EDT
[#5]
How do you like the ACR stock on their overall?  I was considering picking 1 up to my Zenith Z-5P SBR.
Link Posted: 5/28/2020 9:19:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
How do you like the ACR stock on their overall?  I was considering picking 1 up to my Zenith Z-5P SBR.
View Quote

If you are OK with the sight being as high as it is in the picture and not being able to cowitness, it's great. Everything lines up perfectly.

I think I want to use the iron sights for the time being, so I picked up an A2 fixed stock.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top