Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/23/2018 2:23:34 PM EDT
Going through the different threads I see quite a few of you using the Sig suppressors for the MCX. I currently have the legacy 9" blackout right now. I keep going back and forth on either the 762 direct thread or 762QD. The plan is for the can to be shared with a bolt gun if that makes any difference. I appreciate any info!
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:25:47 AM EDT
[#1]
I have both in Ti. The QD can will give you more options because you can use a rifle length suppressor diameter rail and also a short rail which exposes the muzzle when you take it off, since you'll have a flash hider. With direct thread you're left with a bare muzzle so if you want to shoot unsuppressed it is a pain.

TL;DR buy QD if only 1, or do the arfcom thing and get both.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 3:41:39 PM EDT
[#2]
Unfortunately this time the arfcom way is not doable. With the direct thread, have you had any issues with it backing off the threads?
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 4:02:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Not with Sig barrels, the tapered shoulder locks in pretty tight.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 6:55:12 PM EDT
[#4]
I don’t own a MCX but my SRD762Ti has been phenomenal. I had my barrel tapered for the can and it has been rock solid. It’s dedictaed to my subsonic blackout rig and sounds amazing.
Link Posted: 3/24/2018 8:41:43 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Not with Sig barrels, the tapered shoulder locks in pretty tight.
View Quote
The mcx is the only thing I’d mount it to that I’d worry abou it with...not really a big concern on bolt guns. Thanks for the info! I’d like a Ti but I think the standard is what I’m going to able to swing and there isn’t a crazy amount of info out on them
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top