Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2020 10:50:02 AM EDT
All right, get the tomatoes ready. I know this is the kind of question I’m going to get punched for haha.

Finally replaced the OG skeleton stock I had on my rattler. I loved the stock but the LOP was just a bit too long for night shooting with my laser.

Decided to go with the telescoping & folding. While I love shooting with the stock, two things I noticed right away are 1) it’s really difficult on mine to get the two buttons pushed in to adjust it and 2) after locked in position there is an excessive amount of wobble and it’s pretty loud even just picking the gun up and moving it around.

Not the hugest of deals, but without a local sig dealer to go try other ones out, just curious if the wobble is standard fare with these things? Tolerances really this loose? Or did I just get a dud?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:03:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably a dud,  it happens.
I have one on an mpx and it's pretty tight, no wobble at all.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:52:50 AM EDT
[#2]
I've got one on an MCX. While I agree it's a pain to get the two buttons pushed together to unlock (took some getting used to), mine locks up very tight in all positions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top