Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2021 9:55:20 PM EDT
I’m in the process of SBRing my M92 pistol. My understanding is that a Smith that has don’t the underfolder conversion on this before can use the trunion that the M92 comes with. Is this correct?
Also, who are some good AK smiths to send this thing to when I get my paperwork back?
Link Posted: 4/14/2021 10:24:53 PM EDT
Hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in. I remember something about certain ones having the serial number in a place that interfered with some stock setups.
Link Posted: 4/15/2021 11:45:57 AM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By ALASKANFIRE:
Hopefully someone who knows for sure will chime in. I remember something about certain ones having the serial number in a place that interfered with some stock setups.
View Quote

The older ones did have the serial number in a spot that would have been covered by the stock. This one does not.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 10:02:22 AM EDT
I had mine done by Two River Arms. It is a 2016 vintage M92 and they used the existing trunnion.
Link Posted: 7/5/2021 10:19:48 AM EDT
I too want to add an under folder to my M92 but want the correct M92 or M70 under folder.  They are hard to find it seems.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top