Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2018 3:02:45 AM EDT
Can anyone provide me with dimensions of the bushing for the trigger detent on the M79 trigger guard? I recently picked up a dummy training receiver that is missing this part and I'd like to make something to replicate it.

For clarity, the part that I am missing is circled in this photo:

Here is a photo of my receiver showing the missing part:

Link Posted: 4/13/2018 10:33:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Id check gun broker. Theres a few sellers who typically have plenty of parts. Where did you get this "training receiver"? I am piecing together my own M79 and trying to get everything I can for it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2018 11:55:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Here's a pic of the markings on the receiver. It is solid, not machined for any of the fire control parts.

https://c1.staticflickr.com/1/889/41400450072_030d5b0c7a_z.jpg

I believe the piece in question is part of the receiver casting, so I wouldn't be able to find it separately. Even just the diameter of it would be very helpful in replicating it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top