BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/19/2017 10:24:22 PM EDT
Just realized I didn't get the copper cone for the shaped charge :(

Link Posted: 9/19/2017 11:50:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Interesting.

To be honest, I never saw the inside of one of those...not in so few pieces, anyway.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 11:58:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 11:09:10 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've seen so many of the earlier HE 40mm's bounce off targets w/o detonating...hopefully they have an improved product.
View Quote
Fake solid aluminum fuse in this cutaway of the older HDEP
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 8:30:44 PM EDT
[#4]
Very cool!
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#5]
That looks more like the R&D version of the M406 frag.

M433 is a little different.

~Will
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 2:20:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 4:02:41 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Where does one find a complete inert round like this? My googlefu is broken today.
View Quote
Collector circles that have contacts inside the industry. Sales & display samples.
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 7:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Collector circles that have contacts inside the industry. Sales & display samples.
View Quote
Gotcha. Thanks.
Link Posted: 11/13/2017 4:56:25 PM EDT
[#9]
Tag for cool shit
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 11:13:48 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Where does one find a complete inert round like this? My googlefu is broken today.
View Quote
@TLF

Inert ordnance shopping is a challenging hobby:  there is not much out there, the supply is extremely sporadic, and there's no "back order!"

As to sources for inert items, try:

- our own EE (there is a section for militaria by era)
-Gunbroker
-ebay and Craigslist (there are master search engines for CL) and
- other gun forums

Most international sources are now gone/restricted/unavailable; the U.S. "rules" are unclear with the exception that most people agree cut-away inert items are allowed - even in international mail.

My personal interest is inert 84mm Carl Gustav parts and accessories (please contact me if you know of any for sale).
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 1:07:52 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

@TLF

Inert ordnance shopping is a challenging hobby:  there is not much out there, the supply is extremely sporadic, and there's no "back order!"

-Gunbroker
- other gun forums

Most international sources are now gone/restricted/unavailable; the U.S. "rules" are unclear with the exception that most people agree cut-away inert items are allowed - even in international mail.

My personal interest is inert 84mm Carl Gustav parts and accessories (please contact me if you know of any for sale).  
View Quote
I will check those out. Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/15/2017 1:51:57 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

@TLF

-Gunbroker
- other gun forums

View Quote
2 demilled M2's on Armslist now.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top