Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/1/2021 5:01:17 PM EDT
Has anyone messed around with this in any of their machine guns?

I have quite a few sub guns I was just curious if you guys could save me the heartache of failure or give me encouragement
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 5:20:21 PM EDT
[#1]
I have most of a case of it I got from Cheaper than Dirt back in like 2003.

It is worthless without the correct taper bored barrel and is basically a dangerous blank round.

Mine just sits in my basement taking up space.

When I bought it of course it was sold as a great gallery practice and short range round.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 9:14:59 AM EDT
[#2]
I have a friend who had a Swedish K and managed to get the correct barrel.  It was a hoot to shoot and cheap. In the wrong barrel the steel BB in the plastic will beat the rifling flat. A few guys experimented and made barrels work for other platforms.
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:44:31 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah I remember it being like 2 or 3 cents per round.

If I could get the bullets out of the cases I could probably sell the primed brass for 25-30 cents right now!
Link Posted: 2/8/2021 11:03:45 PM EDT
[#4]
I’m interested in any of it that someone wants to sell.
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 4:11:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm interested in 10 of the emblock stripper clips empty of course, ammo not needed. Anyone have any left over/used ones they are willing to sell me?
Link Posted: 2/10/2021 9:07:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm interested in 10 of the emblock stripper clips empty of course, ammo not needed. Anyone have any left over/used ones they are willing to sell me?
View Quote
I only bought it for the clips also
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 8:34:20 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote

Check your PMs.
Link Posted: 3/17/2021 10:17:18 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Check your PMs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Check your PMs.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 5/2/2021 10:11:50 AM EDT
[#9]
You're Welcome.
Link Posted: 5/2/2021 7:01:28 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
You're Welcome.
View Quote
I am sorry, I never got your IM Tommygun
Link Posted: 5/12/2021 9:34:45 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Yeah I remember it being like 2 or 3 cents per round.

If I could get the bullets out of the cases I could probably sell the primed brass for 25-30 cents right now!
View Quote

I used a Hornady bullet puller to pull all the bullets off mine and reused the brass. That stuff is now long gone. I got a few laughs out of brass vultures at the range bitching about them being berdan primed.

I reused the powder for fire forming rifle brass for another project.

The biggest win was the stripper clips. For some reason those things are unobtainium.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top