Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/5/2018 11:17:07 PM EDT
I cannot find an answer online in searches and Im new to beltfeds.

What are the starter tabs good for on the belt vs just the first linked round? Only good to keep the belted ammo from dropping back into the nutsack?

I just got in 200rd nutsacks and looked into more links as I only have 200 links when I also see the same vendor has these tabs. These starter tabs seem expensive for what they seem to do.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 1:34:57 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, the tab just keeps the belt from withdrawing into the sack and gives you something to grab to pull it out.
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 8:46:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 2/6/2018 12:18:32 PM EDT
[#3]
Killerb6 answered it only thing I could add is that on the older style feedtrays, the starter tab helped in loading the belt with one hand. On the newer feedtrays with the 2 little tabs that hold the belt it doesn't really make much difference.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top